PDA

View Full Version : Happy Holidays Y'all!

frdwrnch
12-24-2007, 05:39 PM
Wishing you guys a wonderful holiday season! We miss y'all and will probably be looking to join you in a Spring event. I'll definitely be in town in April for Spring Autofair. I plan on selling out my used parts inventory so I don't have to move it here to Fla. Just found a home to rent but it only has an attached 2-car garage, too small to really work out of. Looking to purchase a home in a more rural setting around July and should be able continue my addiction for restoration then. My MM is still normally aspirated but I'll be looking for a big box under the X-mas tree tomorrow!

fastblackmerc
12-24-2007, 06:06 PM
Merry Christmas to you & your family!

What kind of used parts do you have??

SC Cheesehead
12-24-2007, 08:54 PM
Merry Christmas to you & your family!

What kind of used parts do you have??

^^^^^^ +1 ^^^^^^ on both counts!

SCCH

Bigdogjim
12-25-2007, 05:42 AM
:cat: :cat: Merry Christmas :puppy: :puppy:

frdwrnch
12-26-2007, 02:04 PM
My used parts inventory is about 70% 65-73 mustang trim(used) vintage ford wheel covers from the 60's and a little 60's vintage Fairlane and Falcon parts. I plan on hauling all of it to autofair and try to sell all of it for a rediculously low price so I don't have to relocate and store it in Florida.

frdwrnch
12-26-2007, 02:07 PM
Well there was a big box under the tree. Unfortunately it did not contain a forced induction system. However, thanks to jarchie and a collaborative effort by my sweetie it contained a trunk organizer that I'm very pleased with. Marauder parts for Christmas are great!

Marauderman
12-27-2007, 09:55 AM
Happy Hoilidays as well Russell---Although I can't use any of your used p arts I wiil keep it in mind and lets those who may need some know about your April showing at Lowes......maybe we'll get a chance to meet up...say afterwards where you may be staying....nearby or at a watering hole nearby.......Please keep in touch with your endeavors...we miss ya.......Tom