PDA

View Full Version : NFS: Pro Street

Raudermaster
12-27-2007, 12:59 PM
I recieved this game for Christmas for my 360, and wow! It is a fantastic game indeed and by far the best NFS yet. I loved all the Undergrounds, Carbon, Most Wanted etc. but this one definately takes the cake. The thing that I love most about this, is the drag racing. This was one focus that they really concentrated hard on. It is such a blast, you actually have to go into the waterbox and heat up your tires! There is a certain RPM you have to "match" if you want to achieve Max Grip. Not to mention you can buy just rear rims if you have a RWD car, or front rims if you have a FWD car and put DR's on them and it looks badass. They also have a Wheelstanding competition which is awesome! The exhaust/intake note of each car sounds exactly realistic and is incredible. I'm still waiting for them to incorporate trucks though :shake: . If you're a gamer and appreciate games like this, go buy this now!

ChiTownMaraud3r
12-27-2007, 01:16 PM
But you don't actually race on the street anymore?.?..:depress: I think its an attempt for them to relieve some guilt of their previous games adding to the amount of kids street racing with their ricers. I'd rather play Most Wanted.

ctrlraven
12-27-2007, 01:20 PM
I pre-ordered a copy and just haven't picked it up, money has been tied up with Christmas. I've heard mixed reviews about it but still want to get it.

12-27-2007, 01:48 PM
I hear there is no free roaming is that true.Like driving around the town like in all the other nfs

Vortech347
12-27-2007, 01:59 PM
I got the game too but for PS3. I like it so far!

kariamack
12-27-2007, 04:07 PM
I have it two ...and by far the best racing game out rite now ...on PS3

Raudermaster
12-27-2007, 09:42 PM
There is no free roaming, I was kind of pissed about it. I kind of like the environment in the game though, just like all the GT games for PSx consoles, and both Forza's, on the track. I did like the street racing though since it was more exciting, but this game has it all.

Rocknthehawk
12-27-2007, 11:11 PM
Meh...the racing is better...cars are decent, customization is better, but, my issues...

No freeroam(lame.) i just wanna drive my damn car around.
Graphics, WTF happened to stripe packages? now it's build your own bs. it's not as easy or fun.

gameplay gets too repetitive.

I'd rather play my limited edition carbon, but then i miss the sweeeeet drag racing. Vehicle selection needs expanded though...look at the gran turismo games, with 30-100+ vehicles. It needs a variety, they seem now to just get your standard mercedes, audi, and lambo...mix it up!

DOOM
12-28-2007, 12:56 AM
Waiting for BURNOUT to come out.

Big House
12-30-2007, 01:54 PM
I have had them all but carbon is a little unfair. Beating the guy at the end is proving to be a little difficult for me. I am looking forward to getting the new one though.

ImpalaSlayer
12-30-2007, 03:32 PM
the new one is ok from what ive played. difting isnt as fun as the older ones and i can not for the life of me master that damn burn out thing. i still like the old one for original xbox

Raudermaster
12-30-2007, 09:37 PM
I too don't care for the drifting, I believe it's supposed to be more "life" like. As for the burnouts though, on the tach where the green is, just try to keep the revs right on it. Don't go past it, but try to keep tapping the throttle button so it can stay on the green and you should be good.