PDA

View Full Version : Family Guy is Reality!!!

hot-rauder
01-06-2008, 01:37 PM
I couldn't help but role on the floor laughing when I saw this picture. I don't care if it is photoshopped, which i don't think it is. If you are a Family Guy fan, you will LOVE this :laugh:.:nworthy::laugh:

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z302/blkmarauder/poster8228842.jpg

O's Fan Rich
01-06-2008, 03:28 PM
I love Family Guy. Very funny show.
But this is not... obesity is a huge problem in America, costing people their lives and affecting the quality of life for millions. They need our help and support, not our snickers and sneers.
On top of that discriminatory views of the obese and overweight increase the divide that America has become.

duhtroll
01-06-2008, 04:23 PM
I believe I read that this is a fake. Still pretty good likeness, though.

ImpalaSlayer
01-06-2008, 04:57 PM
allllll right

hot-rauder
01-06-2008, 06:15 PM
I love Family Guy. Very funny show.
But this is not... obesity is a huge problem in America, costing people their lives and affecting the quality of life for millions. They need our help and support, not our snickers and sneers.
On top of that discriminatory views of the obese and overweight increase the divide that America has become.

i am not laughing at his problem with obesity.... i am shocked as to how much he looks like a fictional cartoon character on TV. no one here was saying, "wow that guy is huge!" we are saying "wow, he looks like Peter Griffin!"

Dave Compson
01-06-2008, 07:00 PM
Some people are way too serious around here. Wow, that photoshop is bad.

Blackened300a
01-07-2008, 03:38 PM
i am not laughing at his problem with obesity.... i am shocked as to how much he looks like a fictional cartoon character on TV. no one here was saying, "wow that guy is huge!" we are saying "wow, he looks like Peter Griffin!"

+1
I didnt see where you pointed out his weight, just how he resembled the cartoon character.
People are way too touchy lately.