PDA

View Full Version : It's funny....

Raudermaster
01-07-2008, 06:07 PM
How there was at least one or two threads a week about an MM being spotted in MA. Now that it's winter time, they all must be hibernating.

Larry Durham
01-08-2008, 05:42 AM
How there was at least one or two threads a week about an MM being spotted in MA. Now that it's winter time, they all must be hibernating.

Tucked away till April. :sleepy:

Egon Spengler
01-08-2008, 05:59 AM
Mine is out and about alot, I think people are just mistaking it for a grand marquis with the wheels and all the dirt I have on it now

Raudermaster
01-08-2008, 11:14 AM
I'm taking mine to work today. It's friggin 62* here in Franklin. I have to unleash it and "use" some of the gas!

hot-rauder
01-08-2008, 08:14 PM
I'm taking mine to work today. It's friggin 62* here in Franklin. I have to unleash it and "use" some of the gas!

ooooo i did! woohooo! took her sideways a couple of times and had some fun with her. Had the music blaring and windows down..... man i love this car.

Raudermaster
01-08-2008, 08:22 PM
As did I. Toasted a few tools too while I was at it.

Go Mifuni
01-09-2008, 05:54 AM

I keep seeing this black one (not to be confused with one of your other threads Raudermaster :rofl:) in and around Clinton (where I work). The driver is an older guy with a big mustache. He passed right in front of me yesterday at lunchtime. We made eye contact and as I waved to him, he looked at me like I had ten heads. He may have thought I was a GM due to my black steelies or maybe he doesn't care and thinks his MM is just an ordinary car and wants nothing to do with a group of like minded folks who are passionate about their MMs. Who knows. If I ever see him parked, I'm gonna card him anyway and see what happens.