PDA

View Full Version : What does your MM look like?

SouLRioT
08-05-2003, 02:49 PM
I guess you can call me Curious George (not the bot in the test forum). I was wondering what you guys have done to make your car outwardly personal. I know if you've installed a chip that helps but no one can see it unless you upen up your hood. I have changed the front and rear badges to the "gods head". Then I added the OEM rear spoiler, ss inserts and window tint. Thats all I've done and plan on prolly getting the marty/mac fender badges. Please post what you have done and are planing on doing, also answer the poll.

Dr Caleb
08-05-2003, 03:12 PM
I just did the tail and reverse lights this weekend, and had 95% tint installed before I took delivery.

I also did my tail lights a little different. I did 2 coats of pearl clearcoat over the clear black, then 2 coats of clearcoat over that. They have a very similar look to the paint. Very deep.

Outwardly, I think I'll do the godshead badges. Or remove the badging completely. Idunnoyet.

martyo
08-05-2003, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by SouLRioT
Thats all I've done and plan on prolly getting the marty/mac fender badges. Please post what you have done and are planing on doing, also answer the poll.

Bravo! A splendid idea!! I think I will do the same.

gonzo50
08-05-2003, 03:30 PM
Haven't done anything yet except for the 35% tint, want to do the brake upgrade, calipers/rotors in red or black, and waiting on the fender badges, :( not sure about the rear spoiler yet, thats it !

SheboyganGuy
08-05-2003, 04:45 PM
After seeing the spoiler on a few cars at the Chicago Dyno-Tune last weekend, I think I'll be going for that... Otherwise I have the ss inserts and Weatherflectors on mine....

Bigdogjim
08-05-2003, 05:50 PM
Hey what about the vinly roof!!!!!!!!!!!!

I did do a lower body pin strpe.
Will post picture as soon as it stops raining

Jeff
08-05-2003, 05:55 PM
I'll do nothing. After everyone else changes theirs mine will be
unique! :D

Jeff
08-05-2003, 05:56 PM
Ok, maybe a vinyl roof... :lol:

RoyLPita
08-05-2003, 06:01 PM
When I get mine, I'll do 15% dark tint, weatherflectors, and even sized tires all the way around. Spoiler, Silverstars, and Godhead emblems in due time. In fact, I might do baffle- less Megs tips.

jgc61sr2002
08-05-2003, 06:52 PM
Had the windows tinted 35%. Other than that strictly stock.:D

Zack
08-05-2003, 07:13 PM
Look at my sig.
Not mentioned... 64 Marauder badges on both sides of the overhead console.

SouLRioT
08-06-2003, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by martyo
Bravo! A splendid idea!! I think I will do the same.

That means I get my discount now right, j/k.

BDJ: I'm sorry I didnt have the vinly roof as an option :lol:

Zack: do you have a pic of your 64 emblems on your console?