PDA

View Full Version : Lawyer needed.

Leadfoot281
01-23-2008, 10:30 PM
I need another lawyer. :D

Here's my question; With the Yellow pages full of lawyers, how do I find the best one?

I currently have three lawyers working for me now and they were all hired based on the recommendations of friends. Overall I've been extremely pleased with their performance but they won't touch this new job I have lined up for them.

The lawyer I need absolutely cannot be from the area. The job should be an extremely easy, open-and-shut, civil case.

What do I look for in a civil attourney? How do you tell the good ones from the bad ones?

Ken
01-24-2008, 05:11 AM
We know a good one that owns a 10 second Marauder.:D

Ken

Haggis
01-24-2008, 06:21 AM
PM sent........

Bluerauder
01-24-2008, 09:37 AM
.. but they won't touch this new job I have lined up for them.

.... absolutely cannot be from the area.

The job should be an extremely easy, open-and-shut, civil case.

Good luck. Maybe there's a good reason ^^^^ that they won't touch it.

KillJoy
01-24-2008, 09:51 AM
Call your local Bar Association? Ours has pointed me in the right direction in the past. You tell them what kind of legal counsel you need, and they give you names of Lawyers.

:up:

KillJoy

MERCMAN
01-24-2008, 11:24 AM
Call your local Bar Association? Ours has pointed me in the right direction in the past. You tell them what kind of legal counsel you need, and they give you names or Lawyers.

:up:

KillJoy

Hmm, I am guessing Leadfoot already has a name or if not,,,that is why he needs a lawyer :rofl:

ImpalaSlayer
01-24-2008, 11:28 AM
Hmm, I am guessing Leadfoot already has a name or if not,,,that is why he needs a lawyer :rofl:

haha :lol:

Leadfoot281
01-24-2008, 10:46 PM
Good luck. Maybe there's a good reason ^^^^ that they won't touch it.

Thanks.

I don't want an attourney that plays on the same golf course as....anyone from the courthouse.

I also don't need an attourney that earns his (or her) living out of this particular courthouse. In a perfect world this wouldn't be an issue.

I know why they won't touch it. Read between the lines. I'm not saying another word about it. This leaves me looking for legal council that I have no 'word of mouth' references to go on. Thanks for the PM Gordon. Will do.