PDA

View Full Version : Tallboy

KillJoy
01-24-2008, 06:53 PM
The Ownership was big enough.... are you?

KillJoy

Drewstang
01-24-2008, 07:07 PM
I missed something again, didn't I?

UncleLar
01-24-2008, 07:13 PM
:dunno: I dunno either,but something tells me I don't need to know.

Hack Goby
01-24-2008, 07:29 PM
I would like to see this but I'm not sure if he would want it.The fab 4 are pretty set in stone about there demise whether they deserved it or not.

Zack
01-24-2008, 07:31 PM
Welcome back Chuck, you are an asset to this forum.

chader
01-24-2008, 07:51 PM
?............................. .....

Cobra25
01-24-2008, 08:19 PM
Read a New thread called " Right The Wrong " in the News section.
I missed something again, didn't I?

KillJoy
01-24-2008, 08:21 PM
Read a New thread called " Right The Wrong " in the News section.

HERE (http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?t=41244) it is.

KillJoy

ImpalaSlayer
01-24-2008, 08:28 PM
b4 my time i guess

Raudermaster
01-24-2008, 08:47 PM
Yes it was Dave. I hope he returns.

Cobra25
01-24-2008, 09:13 PM
Nothing Personal ,But your comment serve's no usefull purpose.
Unless the apology was presented to him personally its pretty weak.

Blackmobile
01-24-2008, 10:15 PM
Very personally I don't see how your opinion matters. :rolleyes:

If his opinion doesn't matter, wouldn't that make yours just as useful?:confused:

Chuck will do as he see's fit. So trying to second guess him seems a bit childish.

Leadfoot281
01-24-2008, 10:18 PM
Unless the apology was presented to him personally its pretty weak.

The only person that can judge the appology is the person it was directed to.

I have absolutely no opinion on it.

sailsmen
01-24-2008, 10:35 PM
Welcome to the internet!:)

CRUZTAKER
01-24-2008, 11:51 PM
The management of mercurymarauder.net would like to offer our sincere regrets for the treatment received by Chuck (Tallboy) during our first year of tenure as new owners. We acknowledge that our inexperience as site operators and the confusion of the change in ownership resulted in actions which had unintended consequences. Chuck’s help and knowledge have been invaluable to many of the members of mm.net. and we hope he will accept our regrets and once again take an active role on the board.
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->
<!-- / message -->

I guess I was a part of that "OUR FIRST YEAR OF TENURE" episode. I was invited...and uninvited myself shortly thereafter when several owners acted like retards.

I didn't do SHAT to Tallboy except screw with Trilogy and Detroit in general. He isn't even FROM Michigan. He took so many of my digs at people he wasn't even related to so seriously it was rediculous!!!
He went so far as to scratch off people he never had trouble with just for being friends with those he didn't understand.
He apparently hates me for something the existing admin did to him. I wasn't a part of banning anyone, even though most of them needed to just leave.

I could care less if ANY of the haters come back.

No loss.
Certainly no gain.

RF Overlord
01-25-2008, 12:11 AM
Apologies are supposed to be made face to face. You don't write it on the wall in crayon and walk away.You don't know the entire story. Chuck does.

O's Fan Rich
01-25-2008, 06:16 AM
I
He apparently hates me for something the existing admin did to him.
No loss.
Certainly no gain.

Barry, I don't think Chuck hates anyone.

And there was a loss here, otherwise no need to try anything.

You might not see this, as I may be on your ignore list. If so, hope you get to see it somehow.

Haggis
01-25-2008, 06:22 AM
Barry, I don't think Chuck hates anyone.

And there was a loss here, otherwise no need to try anything.

You might not see this, as I may be on your ignore list. If so, hope you get to see it somehow.

There Rich I help you out.

The only comment I have to make is this:

:popcorn:

KillJoy
01-25-2008, 06:43 AM
I don't think Chuck hates anyone.

Then YOU are misinformed.

:up:

KillJoy

O's Fan Rich
01-25-2008, 06:54 AM
There Rich I help you out.

The only comment I have to make is this:

:popcorn:

Thanks Gordon.... hey I may be in Frederick in the next month...

O's Fan Rich
01-25-2008, 06:57 AM
Then YOU are misinformed.

:up:

KillJoy

It's the word HATE, Steve.
Just because you don't like or agree with someone does not mean you HATE them.
Heck, a person can upset you and even pizz you off royally, but you don't hate them.
Hates a very strong word.
Well, at least to me.

Zack
01-25-2008, 07:01 AM
Chuck recieved a phone call and a public apology.
Short of offering him a wage to come back, I think everything was handled appropriately. It is his decision whether or not he will return.

Hey, where the hell is RCSignals? The man who cried bloody murder for this to happen??? Its happened!!!

juno
01-25-2008, 07:19 AM
The Ownership was big enough.... are you?

KillJoy

That post to start this thread is a perfect example of why I would be surprised if Chuck came back.

Why would you post something like that? Challenging Chuck like that?

The ownership was big enough and in my opinion they made a sincere attempt to heal old wounds.

And all that could be undone by some callous member who appears to have no interest except fanning the flames.

EDIT: Obviously you are not big enough to let things go.

BruteForce
01-25-2008, 08:39 AM
Chuck recieved a phone call and a public apology.

If that is the case, I withdraw my comments and applaud the management's actions.

jimlam56
01-25-2008, 08:59 AM
That post to start this thread is a perfect example of why I would be surprised if Chuck came back.

The ownership was big enough and in my opinion they made a sincere attempt to heal old wounds.

And all that could be undone by some callous member who appears to have no interest except fanning the flames.

Well said Jay, and I agree.

KillJoy
01-25-2008, 09:11 AM

You know NOTHING of why I created this post. A FEW who have posted here DO.

Chuck knows what it is about, and I am sure has read it by now.

KillJoy

juno
01-25-2008, 10:22 AM
Then pm your FEW and keep the crap out of public perview.

You know NOTHING of why I created this post. A FEW who have posted here DO.

Chuck knows what it is about, and I am sure has read it by now.

KillJoy

Breadfan
01-25-2008, 10:27 AM

Very well said, I too agree. The admin made the offer to Chuck it's his own personal choice now to do with it as he pleases. An apology is by no means an avenue to send some sort of rude ultimatum.

If it was something for a private few then the public many will not get it and will see it as stated above.

Breadfan
01-25-2008, 10:30 AM
I didn't do SHAT to Tallboy except screw with Trilogy and Detroit in general. He isn't even FROM Michigan. He took so many of my digs at people he wasn't even related to so seriously it was rediculous!!!

Regardless of what happened, that's something that sounds to me like going to bat for a friend. There are many times when a good friend may make personal sacrifices to help out or stand up for you and that's as good a reason as any. I'm sure this one will be read after Rich longs!

Haggis
01-25-2008, 11:33 AM
Thanks Gordon.... hey I may be in Frederick in the next month...

Give us a call. Oh, wait we moved and new number.

O's Fan Rich
01-25-2008, 11:55 AM

Ok, I understand.

SC Cheesehead
01-25-2008, 12:58 PM

You guys moved? And left that great house and garage?:eek:

WHY!!

Zack
01-25-2008, 01:49 PM
You guys moved? And left that great house and garage?:eek:

WHY!!

Rex, look up and over your head

:stupid: :lol:

KillJoy
01-25-2008, 02:06 PM
<TABLE class=tborder id=post573487 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR title="Post 573487"><TD class=thead style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal">http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/images/statusicon/post_old.gif 01-24-2008, 11:29 PM </TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2>BruteForce (http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/member.php?u=1713) </TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1>This message has been deleted by BruteForce (http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/member.php?u=1713). Reason: no need to feed the troll

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Who is the Troll you speak of?

KillJoy

hot-rauder
01-25-2008, 02:26 PM
i do not know about anything with Chuck, and i do not plan to get involved.

i was told to stay out of fueds and i have all intentions of doing so, buti want to speak up.

from reading threw this it seems like more and more of you are arguing over this, when from what i read, is Chuck's business only

i have the ut most respect for all of you members and it sucks to see the long standing members and the most active users fighting over crap. i hope this is all settled soon. i didnt see the first blow up but i certanley dont want to see the next.

RF Overlord
01-25-2008, 03:10 PM
it seems like more and more of you are arguing over this, when from what i read, is Chuck's business onlyhot-rauder is right on and this thead is done.