PDA

View Full Version : Zack

RCSignals
01-25-2008, 11:53 AM
Chuck recieved a phone call and a public apology.
Short of offering him a wage to come back, I think everything was handled appropriately. It is his decision whether or not he will return.

Hey, where the hell is RCSignals? The man who cried bloody murder for this to happen??? Its happened!!!

It's a good move on the part of the owners. A huge step forward, but a first step.

Zack
01-25-2008, 12:04 PM
Rome wasnt built in a day, and why did I get my own thread?

:dunno:

Cobra25
01-25-2008, 12:08 PM
I think he likes you ! :cool4:

RCSignals
01-25-2008, 12:19 PM

I didn't like the other thread :)

martyo
01-25-2008, 12:41 PM
why did I get my own thread?

Because you are special.

Short bus special, but special nonetheless.

SC Cheesehead
01-25-2008, 12:52 PM
:laugh:HAR! HAR! :laugh:

Because you are special.

Short bus special, but special nonetheless.

Yup, yup,yup...http://music.barnesandnoble.com/search/mediaplayer.asp?ean=0759927164 20&disc=1&track=7

SCCH

ImpalaSlayer
01-25-2008, 03:24 PM
he likes the bubblegum flavored windows

DEFYANT
01-25-2008, 03:59 PM
Just when I think it is safe to go swimming again, Jaws shows up again.

Really. Isn't this getting old? *yawn*

Now it has been brought up from all sides. Everyone knows how everyone else feels. So lets move on - again.

What is funny is, those "loyal" to .net or MCM sneek around and "look" at what the others are doing despite public statements to the contrary.

Being banned simply because your a site owner of another MM web site or a moderator is goofy. But that is the way they want it here. Oh well. Dont like it? Leave. Lots already have. Some come back, some never will. I think Chuck fits comfortably by choice into the latter catagory.

Where is that popcorn eater guy?

hot-rauder
01-25-2008, 04:04 PM
:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

we're present

Bradley G
01-25-2008, 06:11 PM
It take a much bigger person to admit their mistakes.

Glad the person(s) responsible, grew some cajones and mustered up an apology.

RCSignals
01-25-2008, 06:14 PM
It take a much bigger person to admit their mistakes.

Glad the person(s) responsible, grew some cajones and mustered up an apology.

I agree Bradley

sailsmen
01-25-2008, 07:00 PM
Just when I think it is safe to go swimming again, Jaws shows up again.

Really. Isn't this getting old? *yawn*

Now it has been brought up from all sides. Everyone knows how everyone else feels. So lets move on - again.

What is funny is, those "loyal" to .net or MCM sneek around and "look" at what the others are doing despite public statements to the contrary.

Being banned simply because your a site owner of another MM web site or a moderator is goofy. But that is the way they want it here. Oh well. Dont like it? Leave. Lots already have. Some come back, some never will. I think Chuck fits comfortably by choice into the latter catagory.

Where is that popcorn eater guy?

There's no more truth to that then there is to say the DS came about because you asked for it.

MM2004
01-25-2008, 07:36 PM
What amazes me are the people quick to post up, and state what they believe is the truth without fully knowing what really happened.

Then say "You don't like it? Leave."

We say it, and the world has come to an end. *********s for moderating. *********s for not.

You think this is fun? You think it is about money?

If that were the case, would we donate to regional and national meets? Buy breakfast? Buy dash plaques? Help financially?

Members make it happen. Donations. And we give back. Donations.

We keep the server running by means of contributions.

Your contributions.

We pay extra in backing up all the MM.net data on the server.

Yet, you can still join this site and not pay a cent, if you choose not to.

Yet somehow, we are always in the wrong. Criticized regardless.

And now we are Millionaires. And we don't give a shat.

Mike.

knine
01-25-2008, 08:25 PM
Here's a truth. I've been here for just under a year, and every time this issue comes up it makes me consider dropping off. If you want to fight, pm each other. If you want to ignore somebody, ignore them.

But do not ignore the toll this stuff takes on the morale of people who joined this site because it is informative and we, I, want to be here for that. There is a difference between ball-busting and out right malovlent personality assisnation.

I get it, what is in the past is in the past. You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink. Somebody turn off the water, the horse is not coming.

Now, back to the fine automotive discussion forums and friendly ballbusting.

CRUZTAKER
01-25-2008, 08:39 PM

Not so in my respect.
I haven't "looked" at the MCM site in over a year.
I can care less what you people(s) post. :sleepy:

And Zack...why is RC still on MY ignore list, but NOT yours?

Afterall, he annoyed you far before he annoyed me for annoying you...wtf? :baaa:

You caved prozack.:rolleyes:

Bradley G
01-25-2008, 08:42 PM
Understandably, some will never be friends.
Nearly four years here for me, I've met people who are of huge caliber.
I am great full for all the knowledge and experiences, this forum has allowed me.
Hopefully the trend continues, that has been started.

OneBADLsE
01-25-2008, 09:57 PM
im sorry, im sorry...What the hell did i miss?????? What apology to whom, for what?

Maybe i mistakenly ignored some of the BS going on here and just kept my eyes glued to panther related issues?

CRUZTAKER
01-25-2008, 10:45 PM
You missed nothing.;)

In the words of a MAC:

Carry on GENT.

OneBADLsE
01-25-2008, 11:14 PM
You missed nothing.;)

In the words of a MAC:

Carry on GENT.

:cool4::rolleyes:;)

Ken
01-26-2008, 04:34 AM
Here's a truth. I've been here for just under a year, and every time this issue comes up it makes me consider dropping off. If you want to fight, pm each other. If you want to ignore somebody, ignore them.

But do not ignore the toll this stuff takes on the morale of people who joined this site because it is informative and we, I, want to be here for that. There is a difference between ball-busting and out right malovlent personality assisnation.

I get it, what is in the past is in the past. You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink. Somebody turn off the water, the horse is not coming.

Now, back to the fine automotive discussion forums and friendly ballbusting.Well said!

Ken