PDA

View Full Version : Calling all alcoholics, amateur ones too.....and Steve

knine
01-29-2008, 07:25 AM
Miller Lite will be unvailing a new advertising bid to combat Bud Light / Budweiser's monopoly (official sponsorship) of the Superbowl. As I do not drink, I am calling on my fellow MercuryMarauder.net members to help me with the following:

Marketing news this morning reports that Miller Lite will begin a campaign with a "Defecting Dalmatian" from the Budweiser Clydesdale commercials, similiar to the one running now where the Dalmatian jumps into a Miller Lite truck from the wagon. These ads reportedly will have the Dals trying to catch the back of a Miller Lite truck that says "taste's better" on it.

Miller Lite will be handing out posters, pins and other novelty representations of Dalmatians, and will be dispatching beautiful, voluptuous bouncing bosom babes to Arizona, each with a Dalmatian in tow.

I am looking to confiscate as much paraphernalia as possible. Any small items can be forwarded to my at Kentucky. If, by chance, someone is able to bamboozle me one or more of the Miller Lite girls, I will pay the airline fare(s) to have her (them) shipped to me.

Please PM me if I need to charter a jet for a group.

I have plenty of Dalmatians, please, no more dogs.

Pops
01-29-2008, 07:37 AM
knine I think a group buy is the way to go on this effort of yours. I would set up a special account to receive the funds. Good hunting!

hot-rauder
01-29-2008, 09:02 AM
well knine i worked at a liquor store for 3 years.... they throw away all of the ad crap they get. ill see if can get some.

as for the girls, if i were to get one, there would be NO passing it on. lmao

SC Cheesehead
01-29-2008, 10:58 AM
Yeah, the Miller girls are something else. I was up in Indy the week of the Brickyard 400, and Kurt Busch was downtown doing a promo with the girls.

For a couple bucks donation to his specified charity, you could get your picture taken with either him or the girls.

Kurt Busch = 0 takers

Miller girls = BIG line waiting for pics.

Gotta love it!

SCCH

RCSignals
01-29-2008, 12:55 PM
Easy, just don't watch or go to superbowl

hot-rauder
01-29-2008, 12:57 PM
Easy, just don't watch or go to superbowl

yup and SB is an awesome color!!:P:P

come on now be realistic.:D

knine
01-29-2008, 01:31 PM
well knine i worked at a liquor store for 3 years.... they throw away all of the ad crap they get. ill see if can get some.

as for the girls, if i were to get one, there would be NO passing it on. lmao
Thanks. Wow, no.....don't let them throw it away. If anything, I will contribute the extra stuff to Dal-rescue (see www.dalrescue.net (http://www.dalrescue.net) ) for fundraising. I'm leaving in a minute to Woodstock to rescue a Dal out of a shelter there now. He'll be here for a day or two before going to his temporry care home in Wisconsin. Saving dogs in need of a home.....just another free service knine offers :D What a jype, I geta the dog anna no girl :mad:

As for the girls, what if you found 2? Just asking ;)

Pops
01-29-2008, 01:33 PM
He would have to be good and step up like a man!

RCSignals
01-29-2008, 01:55 PM
knine have you written to Miller asking for that stuff and telling up the Dal rescue cause?

SC Cheesehead
01-29-2008, 03:58 PM
knine have you written to Miller asking for that stuff and telling up the Dal rescue cause?

Heck, if you're going to write to Miller, just ask 'em for beer; tell 'em the dogs like it!:lol:

SCCH

Bobmiddle
01-29-2008, 04:25 PM
My name is Bobby and I am an alcoholic.

Oh sorry that is the other fourm I belong to LOL

CRUZTAKER
01-29-2008, 08:05 PM
Milller has to be one of the most awefull mass produced beers in the USA.:shake:

knine
01-29-2008, 09:34 PM

Milller has to be one of the most awefull mass produced beers in the USA.:shake:

I was until Barry blew it for me ;)

Just got back in. One cool looking dog rescued. 7 hours driving with a food break, white-out conditions, couldn't see 5 feet in front of me at times, at other times I was driving off the road. Thank God for 4x4 drive.

knine
01-31-2008, 06:53 PM
The Miller Lite girls will be in Joliet this weekend for a promotional deal, handing out "promotional items". Hmmmmm, wonder what that will be. Guss I'm busy this weekend :)

knine
01-31-2008, 07:12 PM
O.K., here it is. The Miller Lite; Dalmatian II comercial.. You saw it here first.

http://creativity-online.com/work/view?seed=46m1Xn7C
Perfect theme song. :lol:
Oh, yeah,......................... ..
http://images-cdn01.associatedcontent.com/image/A9735/97353/300_97353.jpg

Ken
01-31-2008, 09:21 PM
Milller has to be one of the most awefull mass produced beers in the USA.:shake:Couldn't stand the taste of beer until about 5 years ago, when I realized that it was Miller products that I couldn't stand.:shake:

Ken

Ms. Denmark
02-03-2008, 02:00 PM
Now if they were Dachshunds... I could get exited!