PDA

View Full Version : Snowbird's surprise giveaway contest

snowbird
02-09-2008, 12:24 PM
Bored with life ? Pissed off because the shiny Marauder in your driveway is not attracting your neighbours like it use to be ?<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
This is your lucky day.<o:p></o:p>
That’s right. Here is a unique chance to turn things off to your side:<o:p></o:p>
For a limited time due to excess inventory, I’m offering a free, top quality snow bank to the first few lucky enough individuals to take advantage of this great opportunity.<o:p></o:p>
No gimmick. No sweet talk. As long as you pay shipping and handling, I can make your dream come true and deliver a 10 wheeler truck full of Canadian quality snow bank to your doorstep.<o:p></o:p>
You can do so many things with it, it’s unbelievable !!<o:p></o:p>
For example, exotic decoration in the front of your house, excellent pool filler as these snow banks carry a little salt to clean all organic debris in your pool at no additional cost.<o:p></o:p>
You can also dump it in your neighbour’s driveway to attract his attention and make him swear a little bit or, for the most clever of you, in your ex-wife driveway when her new boyfriend go in for a casual outing !!<o:p></o:p>
So don’t wait until it’s too late and take this opportunity seriously. Experienced staff are waiting for your call. Call now !!

:fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish:

finster101
02-09-2008, 12:39 PM
I bet shipping is going to be a heavy hit to my zip code :D

Taemian
02-09-2008, 01:34 PM
Would you take a trade of a 2004 MM calendar for it? ;)

Still, I'd take half of your snow if you'd take half our drizzle....

RoyLPita
02-09-2008, 01:54 PM
by the time it gets here, it would have evaporated.

SMOKE
02-09-2008, 01:54 PM
Good LORD that be a lot of snow....

How big is the ladder in the second pic?

-Jonathan

snowbird
02-09-2008, 02:14 PM
On the second pic, the ladder is 6 ' high, the bank is about 17 ' high at its peak. The window you barely see is second floor ! I don't see f--K from main floor !

I cannot shovel anymore (way too high) hence my "generous offer" ! We do have a contract to blow it but still, the contractor is already having a hard time with his machine. So to clear the door access, I have to push it 40 ' to the street.

We are stepping in line for a record year for snow and already went past our seasonal average in January. Our average is about 125" a year. We might finish the season with about 175 inches. :(

Dragcity
02-09-2008, 04:59 PM
Hey, that looks almost as bad as when we got 8 feet in 2 days here in Buffalo several years ago.

Don't worry snowbird, Al Gore just called and said "Global Warming" will take care of that for you.....

You know how I have been getting the ice that is piled up at the end of my driveway broken up and easy to shovel away. Why, Burnouts with snow tires on the Marauder, of corse. Works great. Just have to remember not to do too close to the garage with the door down. Wifey don't like that much...

Happy Winter !

Zack
02-09-2008, 05:05 PM
Is your car under that?

Aren Jay
02-09-2008, 06:48 PM
On the second pic, the ladder is 6 ' high, the bank is about 17 ' high at its peak. The window you barely see is second floor ! I don't see f--K from main floor !

I cannot shovel anymore (way too high) hence my "generous offer" ! We do have a contract to blow it but still, the contractor is already having a hard time with his machine. So to clear the door access, I have to push it 40 ' to the street.

We are stepping in line for a record year for snow and already went past our seasonal average in January. Our average is about 125" a year. We might finish the season with about 175 inches. :(

You have the snow add a little water and you can carve your own Ice Hotel.

RCSignals
02-09-2008, 11:19 PM
Does this Snow Bank have a coin slot on top and rubber stopper in the bottom?

snowbird
02-10-2008, 06:57 AM
Is your car under that?

My car is asleep in a heated garage. The son of a $#?%?$@%$ is passing a lot nicer winter than me at a regulated 68°F and don't have a clue !! I guess that made it up for the 10 pounds of boost I'm putting in his nose in the summer !! :o

sailsmen
02-10-2008, 09:25 AM
Time to move.

There is a lot of "land" available just south of me.

Haggis
02-11-2008, 05:53 AM
I need the ground water for my well, just have them fly it over head and dump it as they go buy.

Do you take C.O.D?

ctrlraven
02-11-2008, 07:56 AM
That is nuts, get a flame throw and go to town on it lol.

SILVERSURFER03
02-11-2008, 08:20 AM
ok seeing that you have more than you need it nice to see you wanting to share. i would like a little here but nothing like that .2 or 3 in would woek nicely .....haha