PDA

View Full Version : Want to be tuned

sprtyworty
02-11-2008, 05:39 PM
OK MM #2 and want to get that old kick back but sure times have changed. I joined this forum long ago and did the reinhart chip and 4.10 gears Denso plugs etc. After some time we had an opportunity to have a tune at JBA and they removed the chip and flashed the computer. The car had 265RWP with chip and 246 with out. After the tune it had 302, I really liked the car like that and many questioned my dyno results at the time but oh well. I am glad to be back and respect the opinions of those that have stayed up on the mods with these great cars. After the loss of our first 03 we just purchased a new to us 03 with 10,800 miles and no mods. So here is the question what should I do to get approx 300 hp to the rear wheel? Do the chips provide more power now? I like the reversable idea with the chips but the flash was a serious improvement over the chip last time. I promise to get back up to speed soon LOL:beer:

Aren Jay
02-11-2008, 09:10 PM
Your best bet is to ask Lidio or Dennis in their respective forums.

Someone mentioned Dennis having a "Lite" Supercharger. You might want to inquire about that.

Chips are easily reversable.

With CIA, 4.10 or even 4.56, upgraded parts, etc... getting back to your 300RWHP shouldn't be too hard.

Supercharging will take you past that now, Dennis, FIT, or Wes can take care of you there.

You may also want to have a look at the Octane boosters, again 300RWHP shouldn't be impossible again, without a dyno tune.