PDA

View Full Version : Help Please- pillar gauge pod info

MI2QWK4U
08-08-2003, 06:49 PM
I need to know if anyone has installed a double or triple gauge pod on their piller. I know some folks have made some work for the Marauder, but I am looking for anyone that has acutally seen one made for the Marauder, including the Autometer one. I am mainly concerned to know if the color match is good, and if there are any other choices out there specific to the Marauder. Thanks in advance.

Logan
08-08-2003, 06:54 PM
I'm going to be putting the autometer dual pillar on as soon as they come off backorder. I'll post up pics and stuff when it happens...

Hack Goby
08-09-2003, 02:24 PM
Hay MI this is Hack how did you not see mine at the Milne Show I was parked right next to ya anyway I got mine `cause the LX Sport does not come with a Tach plus I added the vacuum gauge just for no good reason But I like the look.http://home.comcast.net/~hack_goby/images/DCP_1099.JPG

TripleTransAm
08-09-2003, 05:09 PM
I like the idea of the vacuum gage, it's not that silly an idea. I had one in my beloved old '85 Parisienne, factory issue (no tach, but they included a vacuum gage in the rally cluster, go figure! :rolleyes: )

Even though the Marauder has a very responsive exhaust note, I still like the idea of monitoring engine load with a separate vacuum gage.

How did you hook yours up? Is there a vacuum line running into the cabin straight from the engine? If so, where did you tap it into?