PDA

View Full Version : So I'm looking at Ferrari's for sale and I remember something.

Aren Jay
02-17-2008, 11:52 PM
There was a Girl I dumped back in College. I have no Idea why I dumped her, I still like her etc...

Stupid thing I did i guess.

Anyway Here I am looking at Ferrari's and now I remember how her father was telling her when she returned to Tokyo he was buying her a Ferrari.

I could have been driving that Ferrari right now.

A red F355 F1,

Ha...

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/f/f0/Ferrari_F355_Coup%C3%A9.jpg/800px-Ferrari_F355_Coup%C3%A9.jpg

Motorhead350
02-18-2008, 03:05 AM
Dude get over her. Look in the rear view mirror of your Marauder next time you are driving... you can literally see that you are putting the past behind you.

Leadfoot281
02-19-2008, 12:32 AM
She was getting a Ferrari and you dumped her?!

Geez... every woman I ever dated had a rusted out, salvage title, Chevy Cavalier. That's NO exageration either. I'd post a pic of the last one, but the pixels wouldn't stick to the camera.

I hated to see the last one leave but I loved watching her go. ;)

Zack
02-19-2008, 06:21 AM
She was getting a Ferrari and you dumped her?!

Geez... every woman I ever dated had a rusted out, salvage title, Chevy Cavalier. That's NO exageration either. I'd post a pic of the last one, but the pixels wouldn't stick to the camera.

I hated to see the last one leave but I loved watching her go. ;)

^^^^ Ahh, less than 2 months before we meet up in person :up:

Leadfoot281
02-19-2008, 11:11 PM
^^^^ Ahh, less than 2 months before we meet up in person :up:

Hopefully I shake this cabin fever by then. I'm as goofy as a wet racoon right now.