PDA

View Full Version : Now how do you explain this to the Chief?

ckadiddle
02-27-2008, 07:49 AM
These guys are going to get some funny nicknames outta this incident.

http://www.local6.com/news/15423079/detail.html

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Two Orlando police officers were injured when they somehow crashed into each other while traveling in their patrol vehicles.

A department sergeant said one of the cruisers apparently turned in front of the other at Rio Grande and Colyer near the Citrus Bowl Wednesday and the vehicles collided.

One of the vehicles involved in the crash was a K-9 unit and the other was an undercover unit.The crash is under investigation.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story. <!--stopindex-->

larryo340
02-27-2008, 08:01 AM
I wonder if it was during the blackout? Blackout or not those two need to take a driving test.

Glad to hear the dog was ok :woof:

ckadiddle
02-27-2008, 09:12 AM
OK things are getting even wierder around here.
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/2/27/naked_foursome_hospitalized_af ter_hitandrun_accident.html

ORLANDO -- Authorities think weather could be to blame for a hit-and-run rollover crash early Wednesday morning.
Police said that around midnight a motorcyclist was driving on State Road 408 in Orlando in the pouring rain without lights.
A sport utility vehicle slammed on its brakes, trying to avoid the motorcycle, causing the SUV to hit the guardrail and flip over.
Authorities said the driver of the motorcycle drove off, meaning that driver could face charges of leaving the scene of an accident with injuries if he or she is found. Police do not have a description of the motorcycle.
Three men and one woman were rushed to a hospital.
The woman is in critical condition. There is no word yet on the condition of the three men.
In an odd twist to the story, all four people inside the car were either naked, or semi-naked.

S.R. 408 was closed down until the SUV was turned over and cleared off the road.

oldekid
02-27-2008, 09:16 AM
Pete, I thought as long as you are buckled up, clothing is optional! I will agree that it's getting strange around here though.

ckadiddle
02-27-2008, 09:18 AM
They musta been on the way home from a losing at a strip-poker game. ;)

oldekid
02-27-2008, 09:21 AM
They musta been on the way home from a losing at a strip-poker game. ;)Damn!, and they all lost? :banana:

Mike Poore
02-27-2008, 10:17 AM
OK things are getting even wierder around here.
... (http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/2/27/naked_foursome_hospitalized_af ter_hitandrun_accident.html)

In an odd twist to the story, all four people inside the car were either naked, or semi-naked.

S.R. 408 was closed down until the SUV was turned over and cleared off the road.

Do you think the story about the motorcycle was just that: a cover to hide what was really going on in that SUV? Three men and one woman, all in various states of undress? If I was a smoke, I'd charge the driver with failure to control a motor vehicle where personal injury occurred, and possibly for filing a false report. Perhaps, also, the woman with solicitation.

ROB502
02-27-2008, 10:28 AM
I smell bacon frying.....:flamer:

Aren Jay
02-28-2008, 04:28 PM
Damn!, and they all lost? :banana:

I don't think anyone in the SUV lost, until they crashed.

jgc61sr2002
02-28-2008, 04:59 PM
Sounds like BS to me.

Spectragod
03-02-2008, 08:55 AM
The cops were naked??? That's one hell of a UC operation.

SG