PDA

View Full Version : From the mouths of drunks...

rayjay
03-02-2008, 05:34 AM
This might be the best I've ever heard.

"I wrecked my truck and got arrested for this DWI because my girlfriend and I were text fighting about having a threesome with her best friend that the best friend suggested having" "it wasn't even my idea" "She's drunker than me" "When I took my clothes off they threw me out, so here I am"

He was too drunk to realize the best friend was probably joking. But, the girlfriend felt sorry for him and picked him up at the station afterward. How much you wanna bet. Na I can't even say it. :shake:

Bluerauder
03-02-2008, 08:25 AM
Under those circumstances, the wreck was probably understandable. ;)

Spectragod
03-02-2008, 08:51 AM
But............. I love him. Heard it many times before.

SG

Motorhead350
03-03-2008, 01:49 AM
But............. I love him. Heard it many times before.

SG

Ha! Ya exactly. Pretty much sums up my view on "young" girls.

Hacklemerc
03-03-2008, 03:39 AM
I stopped a car once that I thought was DUI. Tunrs out his girlfriend.. who I could not see, was speaking into the microphone, if you know what I mean. This hampered his ability to drive a straight line considerably. Boy were they embarassed. Funny stuff.

rayjay
03-03-2008, 06:15 AM
I stopped a car once that I thought was DUI. Tunrs out his girlfriend.. who I could not see, was speaking into the microphone, if you know what I mean. This hampered his ability to drive a straight line considerably. Boy were they embarassed. Funny stuff.

I had one bite the guy when I put light on the situation. :lol:

Motorhead350
03-03-2008, 11:37 AM

Was that illegal in your state? :lol:

secretservice
10-18-2010, 10:17 AM
Georgia code section 16-6-2 provides a 1 to 20 year mandatory sentence for any adults consenting to "any sexual act involving the sex organs of one person and the mouth or anus of another". Married couples are not excluded from this law.

Most states have repealed the law but it is still illegal in the following :

Florida
Idaho
Louisiana
Michigan
Alabama
Mississippi
North Carolina
South Carolina
Utah
Virginia
Puerto Rico

In an interesting side-note - the actual definition of sodomy, which is the term you would be tried under, is anything considered "unnatural or deviate sexual intercourse". This can be taken as meaning oral sex, so anywhere that states sodomy is illegal is also saying that you cannot partake in oral sex!!!

Woot for Indiana! :banana:

secretservice
10-18-2010, 10:17 AM
I know it's a necropost, but it was funny. Don't even know how I found it...

PonyUP
10-18-2010, 01:06 PM
"unnatural or deviate sexual intercourse".

this decribes every sexual act that Dom is a part of, time to move to Indiana Bud :lol:

Joe Walsh
10-18-2010, 01:32 PM
Georgia code section 16-6-2 provides a 1 to 20 year mandatory sentence for any adults consenting to "any sexual act involving the sex organs of one person and the mouth or anus of another". Married couples are not excluded from this law.

Florida
Idaho
Louisiana
Michigan
Alabama
Mississippi
North Carolina
South Carolina
Utah
Virginia
Puerto Rico

:hmmm: Note to self: Don't ever move to any of these states!

BTW: This helps explain why I always thought that Virginia was a crummy State....and the fact that they ban radar detectors!

guspech750
10-18-2010, 01:56 PM

Florida
Idaho
Louisiana
Michigan
Alabama
Mississippi
North Carolina
South Carolina
Utah
Virginia
Puerto Rico

BTW: This helps explain why I always thought that Virginia was a crummy State....and the fact that they ban radar detectors!
Since when is another country a state is what I want to know. Ahh. Tax dollars at work for stupid laws and a state thats not a state.

ctrlraven
10-18-2010, 02:40 PM
Good thing I never got caught doing something with an ex girlfriend while we were down at Va. Beach. lol

CBT
10-18-2010, 05:20 PM
Good thing I never got caught doing something with an ex girlfriend while we were down at Va. Beach. lol
.....nasty assed tourists!.....

Joe Walsh
10-18-2010, 05:28 PM
I read that law....but.....What's an anus?....:dunno:.....:P

CBT
10-18-2010, 05:33 PM
A planet. A BIIIG planet.

Joe Walsh
10-18-2010, 05:35 PM
A planet. A BIIIG planet.

Does it have rings around it?

CBT
10-18-2010, 05:39 PM
Does it have rings around it?

If you play your cards right :D

Joe Walsh
10-18-2010, 05:42 PM
They gave these to us at the Yuengling Brewery tour;
They are similar to Uranus...

http://i984.photobucket.com/albums/ae326/JoeJWalsh/IMG_2635.jpg

http://i984.photobucket.com/albums/ae326/JoeJWalsh/IMG_2634.jpg

http://i984.photobucket.com/albums/ae326/JoeJWalsh/IMG_2636.jpg

CBT
10-18-2010, 05:45 PM
That's an old school butt-plug.

Joe Walsh
10-18-2010, 05:48 PM
That's an old school butt-plug.

Yep...they don't use wood anymore.....too many splinters!!!....:eek:

rayjay
10-18-2010, 06:58 PM
Ya know... bringing this old thread back up, with the things that are circulating through my blood stream, made me remember when NYS had those laws too and what those crum Bosses of mine made me do undercover every so often. Thanks for the nightmares tonight. :sleepy: :eek: :help:

justbob
10-18-2010, 07:06 PM
THANK GOD I am in Illinois!

CBT
10-19-2010, 03:29 AM
Ya know... bringing this old thread back up, with the things that are circulating through my blood stream, made me remember when NYS had those laws too and what those crum Bosses of mine made me do undercover every so often. Thanks for the nightmares tonight. :sleepy: :eek: :help:
Hey you can't start a potentially awesome story and then leave us hanging, spill it!

rayjay
10-19-2010, 05:28 AM
Hey you can't start a potentially awesome story and then leave us hanging, spill it!

Lets just say about the 3rd time it ended in a "royal flush" and I never had to do it again. :D

J-MAN
10-19-2010, 12:48 PM

Something that seeks advice it never intends to use. ;)

ctrlraven
10-19-2010, 01:19 PM
.....nasty assed tourists!.....
Damn skippy! But she was originally from Va. Beach so I was the only tourist. lol

GAMike
10-19-2010, 01:54 PM
Don't worry about it Joe... We got so much GD crime down here:rolleyes: nobody's enforcing this BS. Police have their hands full with violent crime and speed traps to cover the gaps in our tax base.:argue:

Florida
Idaho
Louisiana
Michigan
Alabama
Mississippi
North Carolina
South Carolina
Utah
Virginia
Puerto Rico

RacerX
10-19-2010, 02:12 PM
In this state, it's illegal to have only one sheep... ;)

rayjay
10-19-2010, 02:58 PM
In this state, it's illegal to have only one sheep... ;)

Is that mountain or regular? Are boots permitted, ya know in case I want to move there.

ChiefUnlimited
10-19-2010, 03:19 PM
My only question is that if these acts are illegal, would prison really be the right place to put the perpitrators to keep it from happening again?

P.S. Snowball the sheep says hi. Boots are for beginners, velcro gloves are the way to go.

CBT
10-19-2010, 05:45 PM
Don't worry about it Joe... We got so much GD crime down here:rolleyes: nobody's enforcing this BS. Police have their hands full with violent crime and speed traps to cover the gaps in our tax base.:argue:
Your car color is a violent crime :lol: