PDA

View Full Version : Slowly getting back!

Patrick
08-10-2003, 05:05 PM
Glad to finally get back to this great group of people after almost a month.

But first a special thanks to Logan! You not only run a web site but run a place of some very GREAT PEOPLE!!! Not only have I found help about my MM but alot of other things. From Migranes to the war and so much! It is truely an honor to be here!!!

The last month has been hard. While my Dad was recovering from knee replacemant surgry, my cousin passed away.

Well Lets just say nothing has gone right!

My puter is on the DL, so I am using dads for the time being. And with work loads getting out of hand I might not be around here much. But just checking in yesterday and seeing all that has been going on has really helped!

Thank you ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And Todd Lunch is on me!!!!!

Patrick

TAF
08-10-2003, 07:01 PM
"This too shall pass"

Whether things are going good...or going bad...they will change.

Patrick...looking forward to getting you down here with us. Our next meet is looking to be on Saturday, the 23rd.

Glad to hear from you...and thanks for the answer to the PMs.

Todd

TripleTransAm
08-10-2003, 08:00 PM
My condolences on the passing of your cousin. Just recently lost a close co-worker myself, it's never easy. Hang in there.

Bigdogjim
08-10-2003, 09:04 PM
Yes it is a wonderful thing! This site is about more that a great car! Its also about the people behind that car.
Glad your starting to come around.
My condolences on your cousin.
Speedy recovery to your Father.

Patrick
08-11-2003, 06:32 PM
Thank you all!!! Not all have responded to this thread but I know all have said a prayer for me and our famaliy. That means more than words!!!!!!!!! Thanks!!!!!!!

Big Dog said it best " Its not the car but who is behind the wheel!!!!!!!!" Great in site!!!!!!!!!! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Patrick

jgc61sr2002
08-11-2003, 06:40 PM
Sorry about your loss. Glad to see you back on line.