PDA

View Full Version : What Happened to TCB01 ??

Bluerauder
03-03-2008, 02:23 PM
Where is Natalie? She hasn't visited in more than 2 weeks. Hope everything is OK and that she is enjoying her new job. Speak up .....

SILVERSURFER03
03-03-2008, 02:44 PM
Yea Charlie She's Good.... Enjoying Her Job...we Don't Have A Computer At Home So She Is Unable To Post Up.. We Are Woking On That Problem..you Know Anyone One W A Computer For Sale Cheap If So Let Us Know Please... I'll Tell Her You Said Hi

SC Cheesehead
03-03-2008, 02:49 PM
Charlie,

Hate to hijack your thread, but what ever happened to CBT? I miss the cynical wit of his posts (not to mention he's a BLUES BRO).

SCCH

Zack
03-03-2008, 02:50 PM
Charlie,

Hate to hijack your thread, but what ever happened to CBT? I miss the cynical wit of his posts (not to mention he's a BLUES BRO).

SCCH

He's got a BLUE?

SWEET

SC Cheesehead
03-03-2008, 02:58 PM
He's got a BLUE?

SWEET

I'm pretty sure. Charlie should know.

SCCH

RoyLPita
03-03-2008, 03:35 PM
I have one available. PM me.

Bluerauder
03-03-2008, 06:13 PM
I'm pretty sure. Charlie should know.

SCCH
Yes, CBT has a Blue MM with 1OF328 license plates (boy is he gonna be surprised when he comes back). He came up to visit the USMC museum with CAM back in November 2007. He has had a tendency to "disappear" for awhile and then resurface later. Probably job related absences, I suspect.

SC Cheesehead
03-03-2008, 08:54 PM
Yes, CBT has a Blue MM with 1OF328 license plates (boy is he gonna be surprised when he comes back). He came up to visit the USMC museum with CAM back in November 2007. He has had a tendency to "disappear" for awhile and then resurface later. Probably job related absences, I suspect.

Gotcha. Hadn't thought of that, but it makes sense.

SCCH

Haggis
03-04-2008, 05:01 AM
Charlie,

SCCH

His cat, Je'sus Sa'tan, attacked him back in Dec. 07. Probably still in the Hospital. :cat:

SC Cheesehead
03-04-2008, 05:45 AM
His cat, Je'sus Sa'tan, attacked him back in Dec. 07. Probably still in the Hospital. :cat:

CAT QUOTES OF THE DAY:

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width=826>"Some people say that cats are sneaky, evil, and cruel. True, and they have many other fine qualities as well." --Missy Dizick

</TD><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
"Cats don't bark and act brave when they see something small in fur or feathers, they kill it. Dogs tend to bravado. They're braggarts. In the great evolutionary drama the dog is Sergeant Bilko, the cat is Rambo."--James Gorman

1of327
03-06-2008, 07:44 AM

I guess I need to get on with it and get my vanity plate made up than...

O's Fan Rich
03-06-2008, 09:02 AM

He counted his twice more than likely.