PDA

View Full Version : I just received a strange email.

Aren Jay
03-05-2008, 01:55 AM
It came as an undelivered email, sent back to me.

only it wasn't.

Greetings Sir

WARNING: Urge you to read this mail

This letter can change your life.

Ashamed of last nigh? Do u think She is laughing at you?

Don't let her laugh. Be the realhero.

Get your magic weapon, The Bluepill

Prove that you are an outstaning guy.
Enjoy every second with your girlfriend. She will surely
appreciate you.

You can save upto 80% on Bluepill and all popularmeeds

Hugesaving because the solutions is directly from manufacturer.

docs(dot)/Doc?id=df3cvs3d_7srb8m (http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=df3cvs3d_0cg7srb8m):eek :

Don't miss the opportunity

Thank you,

This course provides a broad framework of analysis of some of the major themes, issues and events in the history of China since 1840 to 1949 rather than looking at chronologically. Besides looking at various debates on, and the approaches to history, it delineates the unfolding of various historical events and their impact on the Chinese society. The course assumes that various sections of the Chinese society, particularly leaders, peasants, workers, intellectuals and women have responded to the events emanating from both internal and external developments in a unique way and shaped the social, political, economic, and cultural components of their society.The course is divided into five sections. The first section deals with some of the basic aspects of history such as what is history and how do the Chinese view history. The next three consider three dimensions of Chinese history. And, the last section critically looks at China on the eve of the PRC establishment and evaluate
s some of the changes and continuities.
Home > About Denmark > Geography 7 ABOUT DENMARK GEOGRAPHY On this page you can find information about Danish geography Edited August 8, 2006 Canada: Prince Edward Island: Science and Humanities: Geography All Categories, In Geography Only, Animals/Pets, Arts/Crafts, Auto Guide, Biz2Biz Canada: Prince Edward Island: Science and Humanities: Geography All Categories, In >>World>>Canada>>Saskatchewan 1372 places Canada Activity #5: Select your own project dealing with the physical geography of the US and/or Canada This selection must be approved by your teacher To more easily draw connections between the Statistics Canada resources and the Geography of Canada course the author has assumed that most teachers have The purpose of this document is to provide teachers with a list of Statistics Canada resources that are available for use and are related to the curriculum Canada is a beautiful country, the majority vast wilderness, with a sprinkling of small towns It has three major
cities; Toronto, Vancouver and Montreal
my grandfather are uncovering significant, formerly obscure,

Excuse me there

Gotta love their engrish.

Dr Caleb
03-05-2008, 02:03 PM
It came as an undelivered email, sent back to me.

only it wasn't.

Gotta love their engrish.

The idea of these is to 'reset' any spam filters that work based on the content of the email.