PDA

View Full Version : Iraq Dog Abuse by US troops

SHERIFF
03-08-2008, 08:33 PM
I'm not going to say what I would like to. But has anybody ever seen this video? :mad:

http://www.totallycrap.com/videos/videos_us_soldiers_torture_a_l ittle_dog_in_iraq/

J D
03-08-2008, 08:45 PM
Sickening and saddening . . . :shake:
:alone:

Hacklemerc
03-08-2008, 08:49 PM
I saw this video also. That type of behavior is just depressing. It's a shame that turds like that make all of us look bad when they do things like that. Very sad.

offroadkarter
03-08-2008, 08:55 PM
Thats so *****ed up, really.....

offroadkarter
03-08-2008, 08:58 PM
http://www.break.com/index/puppies-get-revenge-on-marine.html

Aren Jay
03-08-2008, 09:17 PM
http://ermsweb.afis.osd.mil/Scripts/rightnow_DefenseLink.cfg/php.exe/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=649&p_created=1204632060&p_sid=RfNyCe-i&p_accessibility=0&p_redirect=&p_lva=&p_sp=cF9zcmNoPSZwX3NvcnRfYnk9J nBfZ3JpZHNvcnQ9JnBfcm93X2NudD0 xNzkmcF9wcm9kcz0mcF9jYXRzPSZwX 3B2PSZwX2N2PSZwX3NlYXJjaF90eXB lPWFuc3dlcnMuc2VhcmNoX25sJnBfc GFnZT0x&p_li=&p_topview=1

Have a look.

SHERIFF
03-08-2008, 10:00 PM
http://ermsweb.afis.osd.mil/Scripts/rightnow_DefenseLink.cfg/php.exe/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=649&p_created=1204632060&p_sid=RfNyCe-i&p_accessibility=0&p_redirect=&p_lva=&p_sp=cF9zcmNoPSZwX3NvcnRfYnk9J nBfZ3JpZHNvcnQ9JnBfcm93X2NudD0 xNzkmcF9wcm9kcz0mcF9jYXRzPSZwX 3B2PSZwX2N2PSZwX3NlYXJjaF90eXB lPWFuc3dlcnMuc2VhcmNoX25sJnBfc GFnZT0x&p_li=&p_topview=1

Have a look.

I am dayum glad to see that! THANKS! There's no damn excuse for a
200 pound man to abuse a 5 pound pup that can't yet defend himself. :mad:

Joe Walsh
03-09-2008, 05:46 AM
Really sad to see that crap...

Just what we need!....

The United States and the entire US military gets another black eye because of two friggin' morons.

finster101
03-09-2008, 07:37 AM

Have a look.

I am also happy to see this. I agree with it's content. I believe that most of our troops behave in a proper and professional manner, but there are always a few who choose to act like asses. I don't know how it is now, but it would seem a blanket party is in order!

larryo340
03-09-2008, 08:22 AM
:mad2:I just don't get how someone could enjoy doing that.
The best thing for that marine would be "an eye for an eye"

03blackvegas
03-09-2008, 01:58 PM
I wonder if he would be doing that if he was over here? Makes me wonder what happens to soldiers when there in a war area, maybe they all go a little "postal". I will not judge completely until I'am in there shoes.

ryanstickney1
03-09-2008, 02:34 PM
I will judge because I have been in their shoes. They deserve punishment and permanent disgraceful record of the event. As much as can be delved out by the UCMJ. This behavior is not a effect of being in combat, but caused by a preexisting psychological problem. Hopefully these turds will never get any opportunities in the private sector or in the Gov. for employment in the future. I also feel their should be record annotated on their Platoon Commander's Page 11. What a shame.

BruteForce
03-09-2008, 05:12 PM
The new poster child for retroactive abortions.

Spectragod
03-09-2008, 06:46 PM
I will judge. This behavior is not a effect of being in combat, but caused by a preexisting psychological problem. Hopefully these turds will never get any opportunities in the private sector or in the Gov. for employment in the future. What a shame.

X2, couldn't have said it better.

SG

SHERIFF
03-09-2008, 07:45 PM
I will not judge completely until I'am in there shoes.

Why? For the sake of argument, let's say the troop is a full time law enforcement officer. Do you want him returning to the states and going back to work just as if nothing had ever happened? As others have mentioned, a cop would be ordered back in for a psych evaluation.

And the same would probably be true for a firefighter or teacher.

This behavoir is deplorable and uncalled for. Takes a very sick person to torture small defenseless animals. Ya know, the kind who hang a cat live, douse with them lighter fliud and set them on fire.

airborne_mp84
03-10-2008, 04:23 PM
that gives us military folk a bad name...those marines where probably young dumb privates:mad:

Johns_goat
03-11-2008, 08:42 PM
Hopefully some insurgent chops the dudes head off, the one that threw the dog.

UncleLar
03-11-2008, 10:57 PM
I'm sorry to say it,but those two have shamed us all,especially their brothers and sisters in arms.

Haggis
03-12-2008, 04:49 AM

That was totally uncalled for.

Yes, what they did was wrong and I hope they face UCMJ action, but buddy you need to apologize for that remark!

SHERIFF
03-12-2008, 07:12 AM

You mean three? The one tossing, the one egging him on and laughing after the kill, and the third one who was filming it.

I don't wish any of the three death, but a dishonarable discharge is certainly more than welcome!

2ndMDRebel
03-12-2008, 08:58 AM
We shot dogs in the Gulf War, when you see an animal eating bodies and running around with remains in their mouths you kind of lose that cute cuddly feeling you once had for them. After seeing one eating the throat of a dead Iraqi I never wanted to own a dog again. It was ok for us to kill the Iraqis in a violent manner but taboo for the dogs to do what was natural for them as scavengers... odd.

Fast forward to today and we have had five dogs and they are part of our family, go figure. The three that have passed we have in memorial urns in the china cabinet and the remaining two are spoiled beyond belief.

These guys are young and pumped full of that Marine "kill everything hooah!" brainwashing, they're in a war zone, they have to be that way. When they come back these memories will haunt them, they always do.

UncleLar
03-12-2008, 03:36 PM
It's one thing to shoot and cleanly kill a dog that's gone feral and scavenging on human remains and quite another to take a harmless puppy (I'm sure the other troops would've loved to adopt and had as a mascot ,one that just might alert them to infiltrators) and throw it to let it die a painful lingering death!

2,4shofast
03-12-2008, 03:43 PM
Anyway you look at it, it is wrong. The UCMJ wont be kind to them:flamer:

Aren Jay
03-12-2008, 07:27 PM
It appears that they have tracked him down, and his home address and phone number have been posted on the Interweb.

His family seem to be getting death threats now.

I won't say anything more.

Haggis
03-13-2008, 04:42 AM

That was totally uncalled for.

Yes, what they did was wrong and I hope they face UCMJ action, but buddy you need to apologize for that remark!

I'm waiting.....*********!!!!

You need to apologize to every Veteran on here and all those serving in the US military at this time.

Hacklemerc
03-13-2008, 05:00 AM
I agree with Haggis, What was done to the puppy was hella wrong, but the chop the head off remark was crossing the line. I'm not condoning the actions by the Marines in the film but wishing death on those involved is acroos the line. Those guys are over there under serious stress (I know I've been there), it does not excuse the behavior. They were wrong in their actions no doubt, and the Military will dish out the appropriate discipline.

Do a google search on some of those behading videos. I've watched some of them, I wouldn't wish that on one of my worst enemies.

mpearce
03-13-2008, 05:57 AM

You need to apologize to every Veteran on here and all those serving in the US military at this time.

I'm sure this person was greatly affected by the posted video. I don't blame him/her for posting what he posted, however, he probably posted it immediately after viewing the video...where emotions are at their worst. Wishing death on anyone is wrong, I agree. I'm sure this person will apologize soon...lets not get nasty and demand apologies, and name call. Have some patience and give it some time? Everyone reacts differently to things like this.

I'm an animal lover, and I had to turn it off. I saw the marine go to throw the dog, and I stopped it. I can't watch stuff like that. It makes me sick, and it makes me want to beat the marines face in until he's bloody, for doing that. He deserves it. Everyone knows it. He does not however, deserve death.

Just my opinion.

Haggis
03-13-2008, 07:09 AM
I'm sure this person was greatly affected by the posted video. I don't blame him/her for posting what he posted, however, he probably posted it immediately after viewing the video...where emotions are at their worst. Wishing death on anyone is wrong, I agree. I'm sure this person will apologize soon...lets not get nasty and demand apologies, and name call. Have some patience and give it some time? Everyone reacts differently to things like this.

I'm an animal lover, and I had to turn it off. I saw the marine go to throw the dog, and I stopped it. I can't watch stuff like that. It makes me sick, and it makes me want to beat the marines face in until he's bloody, for doing that. He deserves it. Everyone knows it. He does not however, deserve death.

Just my opinion.

No Matt, I am pissed I proudly served with the US Military and for anyone to wish one of our soldiers to be beheaded by the enemy is not only an *********, but is a traitor to his country.

Johns_goat
03-13-2008, 04:54 PM

Well your not getting a ****ing apology. There is something seriously wrong with someone who does that to defenseless animal. Something so wrong that it is not inappropriate to raise the question if they should even be allowed in society.

Johns_goat
03-13-2008, 04:57 PM
It appears that they have tracked him down, and his home address and phone number have been posted on the Interweb.

His family seem to be getting death threats now.

I won't say anything more.I feel pity for his family. His family does not deserve to be harassed based on the actions of the ****head.

Haggis
03-13-2008, 05:01 PM
Well your not getting a ****ing apology. There is something seriously wrong with someone who does that to defenseless animal. Something so wrong that it is not inappropriate to raise the question if they should even be allowed in society.

I do not believe in the abuse of any animal, I would be the first one to kick the Marines's ass for what they did.

But, for you to wish that the enemy behead one of our soldiers makes you no better then those that wish to destroy our way of life. If you feel that way you should move over to Iraq so one of our loyal soldiers can put a FU*KING bullet in your head, *********!!!

Johns_goat
03-13-2008, 05:17 PM
I do not believe in the abuse of any animal, I would be the first one to kick the Marines's ass for what they did.

But, for you to wish that the enemy behead one of our soldiers makes you no better then those that wish to destroy our way of life. If you feel that way you should move over to Iraq so one of our loyal soldiers can put a FU*KING bullet in your head, *********!!!
I love ignorant people like you who don't even understand what America is about. Is that really the best you can come up, telling me to move to Iraq? Please....

1. Iraq was/is fraudulent war

2. I really have no sympathy for people who got involved in this moronic war. Since this is an all volunteer professional army you cant support them with out supporting their mission.

3. They want to destroy our way of life because of atrocities our government has been committing in the middle east since the conclusion of WW2

SHERIFF
03-13-2008, 05:28 PM
I'm an animal lover, and I had to turn it off.

I watched it once. I showed it to my wife. I wouldn't dare show it to my daughter. And I simply can't watch it anymore, it makes me sick to my stomach that a human being could such a thing to a little defenseless pup.

I hear the government has ruled the video is real. They are therefore taking a VERY serious view on it and will prosecute once the morons are identified. I think they are going after more than just the moron who tossed the dog.

SHERIFF
03-13-2008, 05:30 PM
I would be the first one to kick the Marines's ass for what they did.

I would like to take second spot in line to kick his ass again after you finish. :D

2,4shofast
03-13-2008, 05:35 PM
2. I really have no sympathy for people who got involved in this moronic war. Since this is an all volunteer professional army you cant support them with out supporting their mission.

Im in Iraq right now ensuring you have your right to say what ever you want however it doesnt sound like you support the troops from your last statement, we leave our friends and family behind, some to never make it back home so your quality of life as an American never changes.

3 or 4 troops out of the 130,000+ troops that are in Iraq right now...Think about that.:mad2: Try fighting for your country when it is at war...Like I have stated before I dont condone what was done but you have no idea of what happens to you mentally being in a place like this. Enjoy being American and have a good day!

Johns_goat
03-13-2008, 05:44 PM
Im in Iraq right now ensuring you have your right to say what ever you want however it doesnt sound like you support the troops from your last statement, we leave our friends and family behind, some to never make it back home so your quality of life as an American never changes.

3 or 4 troops out of the 130,000+ troops that are in Iraq right now...Think about that.:mad2: Try fighting for your country when it is at war...Like I have stated before I dont condone what was done but you have no idea of what happens to you mentally being in a place like this. Enjoy being American and have a good day!I hate the be brutally honest but If I don't support your mission it would be rather hypocritical to support the troops. However that does not mean I want to see you fail. The operation failing in Iraq would cause more harm then never even going in.

2,4shofast
03-13-2008, 05:48 PM
Good to know...I hope to run into you someday and give you my opinion

Johns_goat
03-13-2008, 05:53 PM
It would be nice to get the perspective of someone who has been over there, stay safe.

Haggis
03-14-2008, 04:14 AM
Thank you for that update Sheriff and yes the line stars behind me.

3 or 4 troops out of the 130,000+ troops that are in Iraq right now...Think about that.:mad2: Try fighting for your country when it is at war...Like I have stated before I dont condone what was done but you have no idea of what happens to you mentally being in a place like this. Enjoy being American and have a good day!

2,4shofast,

Do not try and waste your breath on that scum and yes I also served to protect idiots like him his freedom of speech, though he will never understand. He sits back at his computer typing his bs so the world will be sorry for him.

Last thing, even if you support the war or not you support those that put their lives on the line defending our country and our way of life. I thank all those serving in the US military whether abroad or home for continuing to protect my country and my family from those that wish to do us harm.

SC Cheesehead
03-14-2008, 05:59 AM
I hate the be brutally honest but If I don't support your mission it would be rather hypocritical to support the troops. However that does not mean I want to see you fail. The operation failing in Iraq would cause more harm then never even going in.

Let's see, do I have this right:

"I don't want to see you fail, but I'd be a hypocrite to support you."

Come on now, fess up, you're really Harry Ried, Nancy Pelosi, or some other bleeding heart liberal hiding behind that screen name, aren't you?:rolleyes:

Either you're for 'em, or you're against 'em; and if you're for 'em then suggestions about beheading our soldiers for any reason is way out of line.

That's my opinion and I'm sticking to it.

SCCH

Hacklemerc
03-14-2008, 06:14 AM
^^ I second that ^^

I was, am, and will be for a while, a soldier. I could give a damn less if you support me, but when you wish death upon one of us you do so on all of us. I bet you wouldn't say sh#t like that to a soldier/marine/airman/seaman in person. That right ther is like saying someone is "having a case of the Mondays." Its grounds for an A$$ Whippin.

I lost my cousin over there, and watched too many troops not come back from missions, I have a good friend that will never be the same because of the things that he has done and seen. So how about you shut your mouth and stop typing stupid *****.

mpearce
03-14-2008, 06:57 AM
How about someone start a death threat thread, and split it from the Dog Abuse thread?

Haggis
03-14-2008, 10:54 AM
How about someone start a death threat thread, and split it from the Dog Abuse thread?

How about someone start a "Say something stupid and get your A$$-Kicked" thread.

Aren Jay
03-14-2008, 01:07 PM
Sounds like it is time for the sheeps stomach to kiss the goat and make up.

KillJoy
03-14-2008, 01:16 PM
How about someone start a "Say something stupid and get your A$$-Kicked" thread.

I dunno.... I think the puppy had it coming.... sitting there all cute and sad like....

:rolleyes:

http://www.snapoffracing.com/forums/images/smilies/lsvader.gif

KillJoy

MM2004
03-14-2008, 01:53 PM
I have ignored this thread simply due to the subject matter. I have not watched the video, nor do I wish to.

SHERIFF;

You should have your ass kicked for starting this thread.

Some of the comments from the membership on this thread is not what this community is about. Disturbing to say the least.

Looks like I need to be more attentive from here on out. And not be selective in what I want to see or not want to see.

This pisses me off...

Animal cruelty, beheading, disgrace to our Soldiers, and the last post stating the puppy had it coming.

Not the slightest bit of humor in that.

I should blow this entire thread away, but am not. Simply because I want this to be a reminder to some people on what they have posted here.

It's done.

Mike.