PDA

View Full Version : My year with the Marauder.......

Drewstang
03-15-2008, 03:53 PM
It will be a year on Monday since the purchase of Trilogy #24, BillyGMan's old car.

This has been the greatest car I have ever owned. I think I would enjoy the car even without the Supercharger. I have never recieved so many positive comments on a car before, and I've owned alot of Mustangs.

I have taken the car on many long trips and picked up numerous parts for my Cobra with only a few minor issues that were easily fixed. I've been able to pack 3 friends into the car and chase down a C4 and C5 Vettes.

I haven't modded the car much other than adding Denso Iridium Plugs, Tinted windows, and a working oil pressure gauge. Future mods will include mostly handling and braking upgrades for now. I do see the need for more boost and horsepower in its future, but only after I have the funds for the rotating assembly that will eventually go south.:D

Overall, I love this car more than any Mustang I've owned and I feel pleased with my purchase.

Zack
03-15-2008, 03:56 PM
Thanks for buying it from me.
If you hadnt, I would not have been able to buy my BLUE 4 hours after you drove off in it :up:

Zack
03-15-2008, 04:07 PM
It will be a year on Monday since the purchase of Trilogy #24, ZACK's old car.

^^^Fixed that for ya'

Drewstang
03-16-2008, 06:19 PM
LOL, is that name added to the censored list? :D

KillJoy
03-16-2008, 06:21 PM
:up:

Glad you are still around!

:D

KillJoy

PS - Wash the car.... PLEASE!

Raudermaster
03-16-2008, 07:05 PM
Congrats, the MM is definately the most fun I've ever owned/driven in. Are you going to treat it to a T/S?

Drewstang
03-17-2008, 08:11 AM
:up:

Glad you are still around!

:D

KillJoy

It gets washed every week, and its getting detailed on Friday so it will be nice and shiney for the Meet. :beer:

Breadfan
03-17-2008, 08:12 AM
I think it'd make Billy happy too to know his old car is being enjoyed so much.

Great to hear the Marauder bug has gotten you good!

Embassy
03-17-2008, 01:00 PM

LOL. Hey now, he did wash it yesterday.

I was his witness.

He then proceeeded to kick the rear sideways. :burnout: