PDA

View Full Version : Car show.

Aren Jay
03-15-2008, 08:12 PM
Well I went to the car show on Thursday evening. It was really busy.

Not the place to myself that i thought it would be.

Anyway I confirmed once agian that I do not fit into most vehicles.

Sunroofs and I hit my head.

Only cars that I fit into were these:

1. GMC Canyon rwd pickup. Base model

2. Suzuki SX4, although the shoulder was a bit tight.

3. Honda Civic 2 door coupe. But man those doors are thin and sound tinny.

4. Smart Fortwo.

I did not fit into one full sized pickup at the show, they all had sunroofs. Or the seat didn't go back far enough or the console is so wide that I don't fit hip wise in the seat. Or the dash board hits me on my knees.

5. The Mini Clubman wasn't too bad, but the back seat is useless.

I was assured by a cute sales agent, were did I put her card, that I will fit in the Ford Flex. BUt with all those sunroofs, I don't know.

The MKZ Lincoln is too small, sunroof problems again.

The Saturn 2 seater convertible was too tight to get my second foot/leg in.

I did climb into the passenger seat of a cross over, not sure which one, a girl was in the drivers seat and she watched me get wedged half way in, head bent against the roof one leg out the door shoulder wedged against the b pillar and the dash. She laughed I swore, she then said that is was way too small a car for her. She was around 5'5".

My friend was drooling over the 911's while I just said that 90K was too much for a statue with a stereo.

The Jagaur Vanden Plas XJ8 was very nice. Jaguar racing green. Awesome car.

The Jaguar was the only nice European car that I fit into. Yes you can have your Mercedes or BMW, but I don't fit in them. The Jag though, sunroof and everything, and I fit fine. I like Jagaurs.

I do not fit, in a Ford Ranger.

Now price wise most of the car I did fit in cost between $25K and $35K

That is the price of a 2004 Lightning.

I guess I know what my next Truck is going to be.

I was excited about the Subaru Impreza hatchback. I got in, banged my shoulder on the b pillar and my knees on the steering wheel. The seat was back as far as possible and I sat upright so much I banged my head, until I tilted the seat so far back I couldn't reach the steering wheel. My hip sat on the parking brake handle.

The Honda Element was even worse. My right knee was wedge between the console tunnel and under the steering wheel, in the upper most position. I would have been able to push the gas pedal but I couldn't pull my leg back far enough to clear the brake pedal. The seat was all the way back and tilting it didn't help.

Only one thing left to do: Lightning me.