PDA

View Full Version : Awesome Civic! Literal "icing on the cake"

Breadfan
03-20-2008, 01:12 PM
Wow I saw the *coolest* Civic today. It was an EX Coupe, mid/late 90's. Had primered aftermarket bumpers which were schweet, grey primer really contrasts black paint well. Also had some dusty chrome rims on it.

But the best part was literally the "icing on the cake"

The drivers door must've sustained some damage (probably in some awesome and ultra high speed drifting manuevers no doubt) and was repaired with about 6 gallons of bondo.

It was slathered on the door so much it looked like a frosted cake! It literally looked like slathering icing on the door...plus it was still "bondo" color, not primered or painted over.

Sorry no pics, but too awesome not to describe!

xopher
03-22-2008, 06:09 PM
Wow, that's awesome!! I know some kids with that same bumper set-up and they say it adds at least 15 hp! :)

hot-rauder
03-22-2008, 08:26 PM
http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z302/blkmarauder/untitled-1.jpg

so fast!

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z302/blkmarauder/034.jpg

just a few my cellphone has caught around town. theere are so many of them around here that i just cannot get enough. first they think im a cop, they hear my car and try and race, then realize my lugnuts have more torque on them then their motors and seemingly always stay behind me lol

BAD MERC
03-22-2008, 08:26 PM
Those rad mods aren't nearly as lethal as the Japanese writing on the side that is translated loosely into "steaming pile" or the red "R" logo which is good for sub 4 second 0-60 times.

BAD MERC
03-22-2008, 08:32 PM
Oh, I almost forgot - I got spanked hard by this guy in a four-door Focus - I was on foot so it was a close race..........

WPG_Merc
03-22-2008, 08:46 PM
What do you mean "Spanked Hard " You still bet him did you.
:banana2:

BAD MERC
03-22-2008, 08:58 PM
What do you mean "Spanked Hard " You still bet him did you.
:banana2:
I had a hangnail so he had me by three feet.

WPG_Merc
03-22-2008, 09:17 PM
Theres a lot of those kinda ricers here in the summer ,But they don' bother me too much but they get mad when beaten by a big 4 door.I don't want to race the MM but use mostly for car shows.
;)
Though there are a lot more kids driving Ex PI CV's around here,Maybe more this summer.
:eek:

Spectragod
03-23-2008, 07:15 PM
I wonder if it had cross drilled brake lines installed on it.:hotrice:

SG

hot-rauder
03-24-2008, 04:44 AM
one of my friend swas into the ricers and he had the most beat up CRX i have ever seen, but it had a 96 Integra motor swapped into it.... yes the car was quick but a POS none the less.

one day he approaches us with a problem... hole in the radiator. our solution:new raiator his solution :crack an egg in it.

he did so and it workedfor a few days, so he kept on cracking eggs in his radiator. the fluid cooked the egg which sealed the hole.

he sold the car right after this incident.