PDA

View Full Version : I'm on a diet

Bradley G
03-22-2008, 02:27 PM
The owner of our dealership started a weight loss contest between a bunch of us sales guys.
The object is to target your ideal weight and loose weight at a slow pace.
Since I can't bring myself to strip out anything from the car, I have to shave some winter blubber.
If you don't make your weekly goal, you have to pay everyone who did make weight two bucks.
I started over @250(stripped) and today I was 237 with my clothes & shoes on .
I like when everyone is striping down to weigh, I just step on and smile!
If I can get into the mid 220's, I will be where the weight chart says I should be.
I had a hard time comprehending, based on the chart, I was three pounds from obeseity.:eek:
The competition makes dicipline easier to stick with .
I only beat my Procharged Marauder brother "Da Law" by one hundredth last season.
I get the sneaking suspicion he has been up to no good this winter.
I can't afford any mods right now, so I will try to be competitive this season.

sd8683
03-22-2008, 02:48 PM
The owner of our dealership started a weight loss contest between a bunch of us sales guys.
Since I can't bring myself to strip out anything from the car, I have to shave some winter blubber.
If you don't make your weekly goal, you have to pay everyone who did make weight two bucks.
If I can get into the mid 220's, I will be where the weight chart says I should be.
I had a hard time comprehending, based on the chart, I was three pounds from obeseity.:eek:
I only beat my Procharged Marauder brother "Da Law" by one hundredth last season.
I can't afford any mods right now, so I will
Good job man keep up the good work, I'm on a diet too,i was 280 on January 1st now I'm about 240

Paul T. Casey
03-22-2008, 02:57 PM
WTG Bradley! You didn't look fat the last time I saw you, but that was a few years ago. My problem is the laundry. For a couple years I wore this pair of blue pants. I washed and dried them about a hunderd times. Then, I packed them for work this past January (the hung in the closet for about 6 months). I got down here, decided they needed to be washed and dried, tried to put them on yesterday a.m., and they shrank about 2 inches in the waist. Funny thing is, the length didn't shrink a bit.

jgc61sr2002
03-22-2008, 03:10 PM
Bradley - Congrats:D:up:

da'law
03-22-2008, 03:11 PM
Ok Tiny, so that is how is going to be, well I am one step ahead of you as the doc told me in Dec. to drop some Lbs or face Type 2 diabetes. Well you can't pass up xmas food so I ignored it, until I needed a new set of work pants (don't ask) and found myself heading toward a number close to my age. :eek: So along with da'wife we started to shed pounds together, so far I have lost 15 lbs and about an inch around the waist ( it is hard to stay away from da'dounts when working but I am managing). The weight loss should be good for a quicker reaction time so I can get you off the line. As for being sneaky I will tell you that a well know tuner will have my tune shortly to tweak it shall we say and I will leave it at that. :D

Anyway excellent job on the weight loss, keep up the good work :banana:and I can't wait to see you on a scale with just gyms shoes and a smile!!!!:hug:

Blackened300a
03-23-2008, 09:05 AM
I can't afford any mods right now, so I will try to be competitive this season.

I guess everyone is slimming down, I been at the gym 4 times a week and dropped body fat but gained mass so the scale isnt accurate for me. Stick to it!!!

Mike
03-23-2008, 09:18 AM
The only exercising I do is 1 sit up a day.......and that's when I get out of bed :banana:

Marauderman
03-23-2008, 01:03 PM
WTG Bradley! You didn't look fat the last time I saw you, but that was a few years ago. My problem is the laundry. For a couple years I wore this pair of blue pants. I washed and dried them about a hunderd times. Then, I packed them for work this past January (the hung in the closet for about 6 months). I got down here, decided they needed to be washed and dried, tried to put them on yesterday a.m., and they shrank about 2 inches in the waist. Funny thing is, the length didn't shrink a bit.

ROLMAO:rofl::rofl:-----Now thats funny ya'll---

ImpalaSlayer
03-23-2008, 02:52 PM
The only exercising I do is 1 sit up a day.......and that's when I get out of bed :banana:

i hear ya. i need to start workin out, im gettin fat

Aren Jay
03-25-2008, 10:35 PM
More skinny people die everyday than fat people.

Motorhead350
03-25-2008, 11:51 PM
I guess everyone is slimming down, I been at the gym 4 times a week and dropped body fat but gained mass so the scale isnt accurate for me. Stick to it!!!

Ya same here. I lost my gut, gained some muscle and I only lost about 10 lbs total, but I'm stronger than I ever have been. Still I would like to be under 200 and not be at 215.