PDA

View Full Version : Damn it South Park!

J D
03-26-2008, 09:35 PM
Ughh, like what they did with that song from Kansas (the band), they've adapted my favorite driving song, Don Flelder's Heavy Metal, as seen in my signature that I've had there since I came to the site.

And also adapted my favorite scene from the stoner movie, Heavy Metal, which was the zombies on a B-17 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2bVu-DxiY8), not the more prominent and well membered sword wielding boob girl.

I guess this was a long time coming that they spoofed that movie and the soundtrack with it, but damn . . .

BTW, anyone from NY get the Governor Eliot Spitzer reference?

Sphinx
03-26-2008, 09:48 PM
Ughh, like what they did with that song from Kansas (the band), they've adapted my favorite driving song, Don Flelder's Heavy Metal, as seen in my signature that I've had there since I came to the site.

And also adapted my favorite scene from the stoner movie, Heavy Metal, which was the zombies on a B-17 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2bVu-DxiY8), not the more prominent and well membered sword wielding boob girl.

I guess this was a long time coming that they spoofed that movie and the soundtrack with it, but damn . . .

BTW, anyone from NY get the Governor Eliot Spitzer reference?

Haha ur one of the only other people I know that cherish that song..

That movie was badass..

Raudermaster
03-26-2008, 10:02 PM
Hey, I'm probably the biggest Family Guy fan you'll ever meet, but when they spoofed them, I laughed my ass off. It's ok, because it's South Park.

Aren Jay
03-26-2008, 10:53 PM
I hate that show.

Give me Tripping the rift any time.

Motorhead350
03-27-2008, 02:33 PM
Damnit televison.

J D
03-27-2008, 04:41 PM
Hey, I'm probably the biggest Family Guy fan you'll ever meet, but when they spoofed them, I laughed my ass off. It's ok, because it's South Park.

True they did make me fall out laughing the more they played it.

I hate that show.

Give me Tripping the rift any time.

yeah, that was fun while it lasted.