PDA

View Full Version : Are you kidding me? How the F does this happen???

High-C
04-12-2008, 05:03 AM
Lately my wife has been working alot of evening shifts and for the past couple months has been carpooling with a male co-worker. At first I didn't mind, I would rather have someone with her in case she has car trouble or something like that, but it seems that they have become a little bit more than friends. You know the scenario, the phone calls that hangup, she starts wearing nice clothes to work, talking about him all the time, etc. I don't know what to think. If I'm out in the garage when she gets home (usually after midnight) he just drops her off and leaves, but if the lights are off in the garage and I'm in the house (they think I'm sleeping) they sit out in the car for like twenty minutes. I asked her once what they were doing, she said "just talking"....whatever. So last night I decide that I'm going to see what really goes on out there. I leave the garage door open, but turn out all the lights. About the time she usually gets home, I go out and hide in the garage and wait. In a few minutes, his car pulls into my driveway, and I'm hiding behind my Dirt Bikes. When his headlights shine through the garage and onto one of the bikes, I see something that I just can't believe... The rear sprocket is already worn and hooked but the chain looks OK. Do you think I should change just the sprocket or both the chain and sprocket?
<!-- / message -->

FordNut
04-12-2008, 05:37 AM
Change both.

Zack
04-12-2008, 05:37 AM
Baileys + morning coffee = stories like this :beer:

Pops
04-12-2008, 05:42 AM
Baileys + morning coffee = stories like this :beer:

I am with you on this one Zack! :confused:

Bradley G
04-12-2008, 05:46 AM
***** the bikes, tune her up.:eek:

sd8683
04-12-2008, 05:55 AM
Just the sprocket its easy enough to change the chain if you have to later down the road

merkdog
04-12-2008, 06:01 AM
man you had me going for a sec.

03blackvegas
04-12-2008, 06:09 AM
I'll remember this.

Bluerauder
04-12-2008, 06:12 AM
Got me .....Bigtime. :o

Mike Poore
04-12-2008, 06:23 AM
Hey another story teller. :D
If I didn't say so, before,:welcome: to the writer's corner.

I award :trophy1::trophy1:

ts-pa
04-12-2008, 06:48 AM
High-C, you crack me up!

High-C
04-12-2008, 06:51 AM
Good News!!! A local dealer got me a great deal on the parts this morning so I'm back in business... I was worried there for a little while... ;)

Hey another story teller. :D
If I didn't say so, before,:welcome: to the writer's corner.

I award :trophy1::trophy1:

I wish I could take credit as the author but I can't... It's a classic that always gives me a good laugh... :D

Bigdogjim
04-12-2008, 06:54 AM
I think you need a "life" try getting a :woof: :rofl:

justbob
04-12-2008, 07:36 AM
That story was started to get me pissed off!!!!!!!!Thanks you've already wrecked my day.

twin03
04-12-2008, 07:47 AM
Thats funny......

Haggis
04-12-2008, 09:00 AM
Lately my wife has been working alot of evening shifts and for the past couple months has been carpooling with a male co-worker. At first I didn't mind, I would rather have someone with her in case she has car trouble or something like that, but it seems that they have become a little bit more than friends. You know the scenario, the phone calls that hangup, she starts wearing nice clothes to work, talking about him all the time, etc. I don't know what to think. If I'm out in the garage when she gets home (usually after midnight) he just drops her off and leaves, but if the lights are off in the garage and I'm in the house (they think I'm sleeping) they sit out in the car for like twenty minutes. I asked her once what they were doing, she said "just talking"....whatever. So last night I decide that I'm going to see what really goes on out there. I leave the garage door open, but turn out all the lights. About the time she usually gets home, I go out and hide in the garage and wait. In a few minutes, his car pulls into my driveway, and I'm hiding behind my Dirt Bikes. When his headlights shine through the garage and onto one of the bikes, I see something that I just can't believe... The rear sprocket is already worn and hooked but the chain looks OK. Do you think I should change just the sprocket or both the chain and sprocket?
<!-- / message -->

What about the dog?

High-C
04-12-2008, 09:05 AM
What about the dog?

You just had to bring that up didn't you...:alone:
That's a large quantity of bourbon discussion... :beer:

Mike Poore
04-12-2008, 09:47 AM
Good News!!! A local dealer got me a great deal on the parts this morning so I'm back in business... I was worried there for a little while... ;)

I wish I could take credit as the author but I can't... It's a classic that always gives me a good laugh... :D

Plagiarist!! There goes one of your trophies. -:trophy1:-

The other one stays for sharing the story. :D

TiTo35
04-12-2008, 09:53 AM
I was about to call the boys and lock n load...

03calitejas
04-12-2008, 10:02 AM
OMG...was eating a sammich with pepperoncinis and horseradish mustard and washing it down with a pepsi....laughed so gdamn hard it came out my nose...that is the funniest post I've ever read....I love car people!!!!!
:beer:

DOOM
04-12-2008, 10:13 AM
I was gonna say i didnt remember you being married. Good one.

SILVERSURFER03
04-12-2008, 10:31 AM
thats funny ---- i really thought well you know .. good way to get

a problem fixxed .. it worked on me.lol lol lol lol

Blackmobile
04-12-2008, 10:39 AM
That was cold, OH so cold, Mr Freeze caught a chill on that one.

ImpalaSlayer
04-12-2008, 10:43 AM
hahaha what do you ride? i used to ride alot untill i got my lisence :P

BAD MERC
04-12-2008, 11:08 AM
Her and the chain need the same thing... MORE LUBE!

justbob
04-12-2008, 11:10 AM
not cool oh not cool now i definately need some alone time!!!!!!!see you in about a minute and a half!!!

Black_Noise
04-12-2008, 11:35 AM
uhhhh.... we got censored

MERCMAN
04-12-2008, 11:38 AM
uhhhh.... we got censored

tsk tsk,, you KNOW better!:nono:

Blk Mamba
04-12-2008, 11:44 AM
That was really good, I was going to say kick the ***** out of him for F-ckin up the chain, and sprocket.

justbob
04-12-2008, 11:49 AM
I'm back now

FreddieH
04-12-2008, 01:55 PM
That sounds like the story of my ex-wife.

Hacklemerc
04-12-2008, 02:43 PM
:lol:I would replace the chain and the sprocket... you never know what the damaged sprocket might have messed up.. trade the wife in on a younger sportier model.... make the guy disappear useing a chainsaw, 50 gal drum and lime...

Nice one...:beer:

airborne_mp84
04-12-2008, 05:15 PM
man you fu#$% suck, that was i good one:lol:

Dj1
04-12-2008, 05:37 PM
hahahahahaha Nice one

Lowndex
04-12-2008, 05:38 PM
I pissed myself I laughed so hard!:beer:

Aren Jay
04-12-2008, 05:59 PM
Time to get rid of it.

An Argo is more what you need.

Black_Noise
04-12-2008, 06:13 PM
tsk tsk,, you KNOW better!:nono:
i thought it fit what was going, but i guess it wasnt SAFE FOR WORK type stuff

Haggis
04-14-2008, 04:10 AM
What about the dog?

You just had to bring that up didn't you...:alone:
That's a large quantity of bourbon discussion... :beer:

A man should not be without his dog, anytime just give me a call. Dirty deeds done dirt cheap.

dreydin
04-14-2008, 08:56 AM
lol awesome

Motorhead350
04-14-2008, 11:19 AM
A Dirty deeds done dirt cheap.

Don't forget about your Big Balls. :lol:

That was a good story! You really had me. ;)

ChiTownMaraud3r
04-14-2008, 11:45 AM
:rofl: amazing

SC Cheesehead
04-14-2008, 01:21 PM
Lately my wife has been working alot of evening shifts and for the past couple months has been carpooling with a male co-worker. At first I didn't mind, I would rather have someone with her in case she has car trouble or something like that, but it seems that they have become a little bit more than friends. You know the scenario, the phone calls that hangup, she starts wearing nice clothes to work, talking about him all the time, etc. I don't know what to think.... <!-- / message -->

One night, Ole and Lena were fast asleep when all of a sudden the phone rings.

Ole wakens and goes to answer it. "How the heck should I know, that's a thousand miles away!!" he barks into the phone and then slams down the receiver.

"Who was that?" asks Lena.

"I have no idea, Lena, " answers Ole. "Somebody wanted to know if the coast is clear."

:hijack:

SCCH

bigbillybbs
04-14-2008, 09:26 PM
<!-- / message -->

HAHAHA AWSOME STORY !!!!!! I really got into that one it was getting nice and Juicy !
Story for the bar :beer:

Dragcity
04-14-2008, 09:46 PM
Not such a good "story", if it happened to you.....

Ozz
04-15-2008, 12:24 PM
If she's at least 36 you can get two 18 year olds for her in trade, right?

Bluerauder
04-15-2008, 12:47 PM
My father used to tell my mother that he was gonna trade her in on two 20-year olds. He stopped saying that when she told him that he wasn't wired for 220. :rofl:

bigbillybbs
04-15-2008, 06:28 PM
Not such a good "story", if it happened to you.....

Very True !!!!!!!!

Motorhead350
04-15-2008, 09:59 PM

:eek: wow you're done!

:lol: