PDA

View Full Version : MM.net seats?

Aren Jay
04-12-2008, 11:35 PM
Anyone think about getting custom Seats maybe with the MM.net logo on them? Rather than just the Godhead.

I was looking at kaskin and they will make custom leather seats, and emboss custom logo's on them as well.

What do you think?

Blackened300a
04-13-2008, 05:18 AM
Anyone think about getting custom Seats maybe with the MM.net logo on them? Rather than just the Godhead.

I was looking at kaskin and they will make custom leather seats, and emboss custom logo's on them as well.

What do you think?

I love the site, but a sticker in the window is enough for me. Plus if I was in the market for a car I wouldn't want the guys car club etched into the seats.

MarauderMark
04-13-2008, 05:21 AM
I love the site, but a sticker in the window is enough for me. Plus if I was in the market for a car I wouldn't want the guys car club etched into the seats.

^^^ditto^^^

burt ragio
04-13-2008, 05:39 AM
I have not like the marauder seats since day one. I have looked at the recaro seat selection two models in particular: recaro trend +trend topline and the recaro style + stlyle topline. They are not cheap but would give the driver exelent egronomics indvidual fit upholistry options and competitive driving retention. www.recaro-nao.com,

Crown Vicman
04-13-2008, 05:47 AM

What do you think?

How do you get to this kaskin website?

Black Dynamite
04-13-2008, 06:33 AM
I agree that the stock seats aren't that comfortable, especially for tall people like me.

I think I'd stick with the godshead logo though...

Aren Jay
04-13-2008, 08:02 PM
ahh I spelled it wrong.

http://www.katzkin.com/05/FC/mainFS.html

ts-pa
04-16-2008, 12:27 PM
Please contact me if your going to sell your seats.

hot-rauder
04-16-2008, 12:47 PM
as an upholsterer, i would say it would not be worth putting the logo in the seats, simply because o f the work involved. plus, i agree with the others when it comes to car clubs on my seats. lol

katzkin is top notch, but if you check your local upholstery shops, you might be able to get a better price. problem with real leather is that you must buy a whole hide at a time for color matching reasons, and it is never cheap

Pops
04-16-2008, 12:53 PM
Did anyone get a quote on logs from them?

hot-rauder
04-16-2008, 01:34 PM
Did anyone get a quote on logs from them?

you want a price on a hide? about 2k for some really good and smelly stuff;)

Aren Jay
04-17-2008, 12:01 AM
What about custom headrests. I noticed someone has custom made ones, how about a MM.net custom headrest. Easy to remove and or replace and much cheaper than a whole seat.

whoskal
04-17-2008, 12:37 AM
MM.net would have to pay me some serious advertising fees to put the site logo on my car...

not my cup of tea

arejayesss
04-17-2008, 02:19 AM
What about custom headrests. I noticed someone has custom made ones, how about a MM.net custom headrest. Easy to remove and or replace and much cheaper than a whole seat.

Very true. PM Rich (magindat) He handled my head rest embroidery.

dreydin
04-17-2008, 08:29 AM
mmm, leather

http://www.hellinahandbasket.net/drooling_homer-thumb.JPG

magindat
04-17-2008, 11:41 AM
Very true. PM Rich (magindat) He handled my head rest embroidery.

Get out your checkbook....