PDA

View Full Version : I thought my neighbour was coming home.

Aren Jay
04-16-2008, 09:48 PM
http://www.princetonlotus.com/

ts-pa
04-16-2008, 10:31 PM
Are you referring to his expensive tastes i cars or the drive by exhaust sound in the background?

hot-rauder
04-17-2008, 05:46 AM
yeah i remember hearing about your neighbors vast collection of lamorghinis, lotus', and what not. anything special in there now?

oldekid
04-17-2008, 05:54 AM
Are you referring to his expensive tastes i cars or the drive by exhaust sound in the background?Really! Just what was that going by in the background?

ts-pa
04-17-2008, 06:52 AM
Really! Just what was that going by in the background?

On the website link, when it loads up, there is the sound of exhaust doing a high speed drive by.

oldekid
04-17-2008, 07:37 AM
On the website link, when it loads up, there is the sound of exhaust doing a high speed drive by.I know, at first I thought it was a motorcycle, but as it appeared to get closer, it was pretty awesome. I guess, based on the name of the site, it must have been a Lotus.

Aren Jay
04-18-2008, 09:24 PM
Currently he has a White H2, A blue with tan top Bentley GTC and an orange Gallardo Roadster.

He started with a blue Gallardo hardtop, then a Red Lotus Exige then picked up a black Merciellago hardtop but a week later changed that for a black Merciellago roadster. Then a White Merciellago roadster LP640. Followed that with a silver Merciellago roadster LP640, and now has his orange Gallardo roadster. The Gallardo is loud, but the Merciellago's were louder and the LP640's the loudest cars I have ever heard. The only thing louder was the Concorde when I live just outside London. Or that steel fabrication plant i used to work in.

He has had this current Lambo for a month but only taken it out twice. The silver LP640 he only drove 6 times in 6 month.