PDA

View Full Version : 93-98 CV parts to help a friend...

magindat
05-01-2008, 05:09 PM
Leslie's best friend bought a 93-98 aero body CV last year at the local county auction. It needed a driver's mirror. Well, her POS husband pulled the driver's door panel and lost it and a week later smashed the driver's turn signal and now refuses to fix any of it. She's been driving around with no door panel, so no mirror controls and not able to roll the windows down for like 9 months!!

So now it needs:
Driver's mirror assembly
Driver's door panel with switches and switch bezel - color doesn't matter at this point, but I think it's the standard CVPI blue.
Driver's front turn signal

I'm gonna paint the rims back to black and put some hub caps or domes and rings on it. We're also gonna wax it for her.

Her 9 year old rides with her and goes to school with Leslie's boys.

If ya'll could help me find the parts, cheap or free, I can handle freight and plan on doing the work for her.

Thanks for your help!!!!

Rich

RF Overlord
05-01-2008, 06:58 PM
Rich, you said it's a '93-'98...'92-'97 were the Aero body style, while '98 is the Whale...like the Marauder. The body parts from '92-'97 are not the same as '98 up...

Raudermaster
05-01-2008, 08:03 PM
Bob is right, not the same parts. Rich hook up with Adam (hot-rauder) he works at a auto recyle yard and may be able to score some good parts for you.

magindat
05-02-2008, 04:52 AM
Thanks for the date corrections. I remember now. It is 93-97 - definately aero and not whale.

Jarod, now that you mention, I'll point silversurfer at this thread, too. Maybe Wes as well.

thanx!

Raudermaster
05-02-2008, 09:13 AM
A year before Rich, '92 was the start of aero's.

wchain
05-02-2008, 11:31 AM
I may have a driver mirror....