PDA

View Full Version : How come

Blk Mamba
05-04-2008, 01:28 PM
...each time I post a new thread, before I can see it 2 people have already read it? Is it the moderators, I wouldn't think they had time.

MM03MOK
05-04-2008, 04:10 PM
...each time I post a new thread, before I can see it 2 people have already read it? Is it the moderators, I wouldn't think they had time.
Nope, certainly not enough time for mods to do that. At least one is you. If someone is clicking New Posts just after you post it, someone else could be clicking it right away. If you go back into the thread after posting, that's two for you.

Bluerauder
05-04-2008, 04:19 PM
You gotta learn to type faster if you are gonna keep up. We're getting ahead of you. :rofl:

Blk Mamba
05-04-2008, 05:13 PM
Then it's me for writing it, and then me for reading it after it comes up? I thought it would only count each member once, (like in E-bay.)

MM03MOK
05-04-2008, 05:22 PM
Then it's me for writing it, and then me for reading it after it comes up? I thought it would only count each member once, (like in E-bay.)
Each time you refresh your page....that counts as another view.

Black_Noise
05-04-2008, 06:25 PM
I bet i click unread posts about 2-3 times a mintue when im bored and read what i want, and am looking for more..... we are always hungry for more