PDA

View Full Version : Congrats Ryan & Kara!!

SID210SA
05-12-2008, 05:55 AM
Ryan(arejayesss) and Kara tied the knot in San Antonio on Sat evening and had a great party afterwards!! The Wedding was beautiful, set outside under the trees by the river.....There was not a dry eye in the house!!! The reception was awesome....there was a DJ....and family stepped in with guitar's and their wonderful voices to seranade the new couple...the wedding was duck themed so there were rubber duckies all over the place!! Then it was cake time.....topped with, of coarse, His and Her's Ducks, a beautiful 3 tier white cake, and then Kara had a suprise for her new Hubby.....a Chocolate cake topped with the Sunshine State Marauders logo!! There were 3 Marauders there for them at the begining....a Black, a DTR, and a Silver!! Then one lucky SB Marauder took them to their hotel....there were many pics but I appologize....I cant get mine to load. Maybe later...sorry...

Mike

magindat
05-12-2008, 06:13 AM
Thanx for the update!

Congrats Ryan & Kara!!!!

What a sweetie with the SSM cake!!!!

Cobra25
05-12-2008, 06:16 AM
Congrats Ryan & Kara !

ckadiddle
05-12-2008, 06:48 AM
My limo was better! ;)

Congratulation, guys. Man Many happy years be in store for you.

not5-0
05-12-2008, 08:33 AM
:congrats:Are there his and her Marauders in your future?

oldekid
05-12-2008, 09:13 AM
Awesome!

Congrats Ryan and Kara!
We need to see PICTURES! :banana:

ts-pa
05-12-2008, 09:34 AM
Congrats! duckies are unusual theme, cool idea.

RoyLPita
05-12-2008, 10:29 AM
:congrats: Ryan and Kara!!! Were you two trying for the Guiness book?

JMan
05-13-2008, 03:41 AM
A BIG CONGRATULATION to the new Mr. & Mrs.! All this time I thought Hotrauder married over his head. Yeeeeoouchh. Ryan hit a homer!

Best wishes for many, many years of happiness!

J

ckadiddle
05-13-2008, 08:46 AM
:congrats:Are there his and her Marauders in your future?
Yes, I think that should be a rule now. :banana2:

It's a great time to buy Marauders!

Ms. Denmark
05-13-2008, 01:47 PM
Congratulations and best wishes to the newlyweds. It sounds like the wedding was perfect!!!

arejayesss
05-17-2008, 10:10 PM
Yes, it is true. I am now a married man!! I am coming to you live from the Coast of Alaska aboard the Coral Princess Cruise line. It costs about .50 a minute so I'll keep it short. The wedding was perfect, Kara looked amazing and everything went by so quickly. A special thanks to the Alamo Area Marauders who represented! Thanks Mike for the shuttle service. Thanks everyone for your warm wishes. Our photographer got lots of pics including the 3 marauders and Kara and I getting into Mike's SB. When we get home I will post lots of pics. Right now on my camera I've got about 2100 pictures from the last week and a half!! Talk to you soon, take care all. See ya back on the mainland.

Ryan

Bluerauder
05-18-2008, 04:41 AM
Yes, it is true. I am now a married man!! I am coming to you live from the Coast of Alaska aboard the Coral Princess Cruise line.

Ryan
Congratulations to Ryan and Kara !!! :toast: Best wishes for a lifetime of happiness.

Dedication is dropping a line to the MM.Net while you are on your Honeymoon Cruise. :D That's a big 10-4 Rubber Duckie -- we got ourselves a convoy. :rofl:

Starman
05-18-2008, 06:12 AM
Congrats to both of you. May the years bring many happy miles together. Now keep the rubber side down and the shiny side up. :burnout: