PDA

View Full Version : Get ready!

Aren Jay
05-15-2008, 09:16 AM
Get set!

Get your Ford truck or SUV really soon, really cheap. People are starting to dump their gas Guzzling Fords, and everyone else.

It wasn't more than a year and a half ago I couldn't find more than 2 Excursions for sale in Alberta, now there are over 50. Lincoln Navigators, Lucky if i found one, yesterday 25. Lightnings, 2 or 3, now 8.

In a few more months, people are going to be dumping them, the prices are low already and with a glut on the market, they will drop even more.

Time is approaching to get your favourite full size SUV or Truck really soon.

Oil prices are great.

Even blackwoods are showing up. Just found 63 on Vast.

DOOM
05-15-2008, 09:30 AM
I would like to have an excursion.

Dr Caleb
05-15-2008, 09:57 AM
A buddy just got back from a shopping trip in the States. He picked up a Ram 3500 TD, 32' enclosed trailer, 1970 (Datsun), 2005 Porsche Cayenne and some other goodies. Most of them real cheap. (The '70 Datsun too expensive, for all the electrical problems it has, but he's got a 600HP motor to go in it.)

Thinks he saved himself $80K overall over buying theses things here.

Stranger in the Black Sedan
05-15-2008, 10:27 PM
Look at the # of MARAUDERS WANTED posts on this board. There are 3 or 4. Look at the number for sale. There are tons for sale. It looks like an all time high # for sale at one time.

When I bought my MM a year and a half ago, there were tons of wanted posts and few for sale. It was hard to find mine.