PDA

View Full Version : Oasis Report

gmtech
05-17-2008, 03:27 PM
needed for this VIN.... 2FTRF07303CA87112...also want build date...thanks in advance:D

RoyLPita
05-17-2008, 03:40 PM
You'll have a PM in time.

Aren Jay
05-18-2008, 10:03 AM
it is a lightning.

gmtech
05-18-2008, 05:16 PM
yep...hoping to trade the MM in on it very soon...if all goes well:o...love the car but hate the PAINT:(

bdalton
04-16-2012, 10:54 AM
Called Ford and got some real jerk on the phone. He said privacy concerns prevented him from giving out the OASIS information. I asked since it's my car who's privacy was he protecting and he said he couldn't say. I told him others had gotten their reports from Ford. He said they must have gotten them from a dealer since they are a private entity, and that he wouldn't do it. He then hung up on me. Real winner there Ford has. I wish I got his name, I'd definitely call his boss. I was polite and professional, and didn't stoop to his level. I called at 1:50 EST on April 16, 2012.

I would love to get the report on my car.

Showroom
04-16-2012, 11:45 AM
carfax says 5-01-03 Vehicle manufactured and shipped to original dealer.

screamn
04-16-2012, 02:33 PM
Called Ford and got some real jerk on the phone. He said privacy concerns prevented him from giving out the OASIS information. I asked since it's my car who's privacy was he protecting and he said he couldn't say. I told him others had gotten their reports from Ford. He said they must have gotten them from a dealer since they are a private entity, and that he wouldn't do it. He then hung up on me. Real winner there Ford has. I wish I got his name, I'd definitely call his boss. I was polite and professional, and didn't stoop to his level. I called at 1:50 EST on April 16, 2012.

Should've called back right after he hung up on you & if he answered ask for his name or if someone else answered explain that you just spoke to someone and you need to get there name plus speak to him again.

SC Cheesehead
04-16-2012, 02:40 PM

Ummmm,

Item 1: Thread is over four years old???

Item 2: RoyLPita does 'em for the folks here on site, why didn't you try him first???

Item 3: PM RLP with your VIN and he can run the OASIS for you.

sd8683
04-16-2012, 06:07 PM
Ummmm,

Item 1: Thread is over four years old???

Item 2: RoyLPita does 'em for the folks here on site, why didn't you try him first???

Item 3: PM RLP with your VIN and he can run the OASIS for you.

Guy has 20 posts, how would he know roylpita does oasis reports? He's only been a member for four months. Give him credit for using the search function and not asking what CAI is best! K&N is better btw! :D

SC Cheesehead
04-16-2012, 07:41 PM
Guy has 20 posts, how would he know roylpita does oasis reports? He's only been a member for four months. Give him credit for using the search function and not asking what CAI is best! K&N is better btw! :D

I dunno, the second post in the thread maybe? ;)

True dat about the CAI or a few other items, for that matter! :D

bdalton
04-24-2012, 06:14 PM
Thank you gentleman. Will pm RLP.

RoyLPita
04-24-2012, 06:57 PM
Thank you gentleman. Will pm RLP.

You have a PM.