PDA

View Full Version : want to read a true story?

Muffrauder
05-19-2008, 03:32 PM
As most of you know by now Grand Muffler has gone belly up. I'll start with last week. I met up with a guy that bought the cat cores from Grand Mufflers at his place in McDonough . He told me Todd had told him that I was fired for doing side work for Buster . This is a lie , first of all I quit due to Todd cutting my pay by 60% , secondly I was not working for anyone on the side. I tried to post up on M.C.M. to clear my name , but guess what. Yep someone with the administrator codes deleted my post. I knew they would , I got PM's from six guys that read it before it was cleared. I'm not trying to start any thing, I just want your guys to know I was not fired by Todd. If any of you guys need my class of work I'm in Hiram Ga @ Exotic Exhaust 770-943-2153. Thank you for your time. Bryan

TooManyFords
05-19-2008, 03:42 PM
Thanks for the Update Bryan and good luck with your new job. You've always done Quality work.

John

O's Fan Rich
05-19-2008, 03:50 PM
As most of you know by now Grand Muffler has gone tits up. I'll start with last week. I met up with a guy that bought the cat cores from Grand Mufflers at his place in McDonough . He told me Todd had told him that I was fired for doing side work for Buster . This is a lie , first of all I quit due to Todd cutting my pay by 60% , secondly I was not working for anyone on the side. I tried to post up on M.C.M. to clear my name , but guess what. Yep someone with the administrator codes deleted my post. I knew they would , I got PM's from six guys that read it before it was cleared. I'm not trying to start any thing, I just want your guys to know I was not fired by Todd. If any of you guys need my class of work I'm in Hiram Ga @ Exotic Exhaust 770-943-2153. Thank you for your time. Bryan

Yep, you did post it up on MCM, Bryan. And someone apparently did delete it.
However when I read it over there, you also said you didn't want to stir things up and that if those who make the call wanted to delete it the could.
I suppose they took your advice.

sailsmen
05-19-2008, 03:57 PM
Good Luck.

It is interesting when the most vindictive pot stirers will not allow others to stir the pot about them.

I believe in the old adage "what goes around comes around".

Joe Walsh
05-19-2008, 04:01 PM
Bryan,
I read your post on MCM and was going to ask you if you could still whip up a set of 2-1/2" over the axle tailpipes.
(I've already got the Kook's, Hi-Flow Cats, X-pipe and 18" Magnaflows installed and welded to the OEM tailpipes.)
I wanted to visit you and Todd at Grand Muffler, but never got the chance before it closed.
Sorry to hear that things ended up the way that they did.

Joe

Blackmobile
05-19-2008, 04:06 PM
I've seen this mans work and I'm jealous that there is a MM out there that it's underside looks better than my top side.

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/showcase/files/3/9/6/9/Sharplookingexhaust_723766.jpg

Blackmobile
05-19-2008, 04:23 PM
I read it also, and was going to respond, but POOF!! it was gone. I'm sure someone said they were going to look after the thread so it wouldn't go off track.

RoyLPita
05-19-2008, 05:07 PM
Bryan, your work is superb on NAVCHAP's beast. I hope that you continue to serve the MM community where ever you may be.

Muffrauder
05-19-2008, 05:16 PM
Thanks for the Update Bryan and good luck with your new job. You've always done Quality work.

John

Thank you John....

Muffrauder
05-19-2008, 05:18 PM
Bryan,
I read your post on MCM and was going to ask you if you could still whip up a set of 2-1/2" over the axle tailpipes.
(I've already got the Kook's, Hi-Flow Cats, X-pipe and 18" Magnaflows installed and welded to the OEM tailpipes.)
I wanted to visit you and Todd at Grand Muffler, but never got the chance before it closed.
Sorry to hear that things ended up the way that they did.

Joe

Joe , those tail pipes are available. Buster has the bend code for them .PM me and I'll hook you two up.

FordNut
05-19-2008, 05:32 PM
Glad to hear you're still creating your artwork. I may have to visit for some alterations.

As for the other, no comments necessary...

Joe Walsh
05-19-2008, 05:36 PM
Joe , those tail pipes are available. Buster has the bend code for them .PM me and I'll hook you two up.

Sweet!

I would prefer that you do the weld/install as I really don't trust anyone else to perform the quality craftmanship that I've seen in all the "ON THE RACK" threads.
Can you weld them up to a set of 4" Megs??? (that I still have wrapped up in a box)

Maybe I can still make a roadtrip down South!

Muffrauder
05-19-2008, 05:54 PM
Sweet!

I would prefer that you do the weld/install as I really don't trust anyone else to perform the quality craftmanship that I've seen in all the "ON THE RACK" threads.
Can you weld them up to a set of 4" Megs??? (that I still have wrapped up in a box)

I'm pretty sure we can do you a nice job.

Haggis
05-20-2008, 04:30 AM
Glad to hear your life has made a turn for the better, remember; 'Destiny is everything.'

fastblackmerc
05-20-2008, 04:30 AM
Good Luck with your new job Bryan! I'll try to stop by next time I'm in Hotlanta...

High-C
05-20-2008, 05:08 AM
Sweet!

+1 - Joe beat me to it... I may need to make a road trip as well. We will be in touch. - Chris

Zack
05-20-2008, 05:21 AM
Send a loaf of bread to Todd for me. :rofl:

Tom Doan
05-20-2008, 05:28 AM
Joe if you get the parts I can do the welding for you. Tom

ckadiddle
05-20-2008, 08:10 AM
Best of luck with the new job. We will look you up if we get up that way.

Krytin
05-20-2008, 10:57 AM
I don't know where this will all end up but if someone can make some pre-fab 2 1/2" over-the-axle tailpipes, I would definatly be in for a set!
Maybe two!

Haggis
05-20-2008, 11:01 AM
Bryan,
I read your post on MCM and was going to ask you if you could still whip up a set of 2-1/2" over the axle tailpipes.......

Joe

Why? What does this improve?

TiTo35
05-20-2008, 11:16 AM
Joe if you get the parts I can do the welding for you. Tom

How much you charging?:o

DOOM
05-20-2008, 11:41 AM
I've seen this mans work and I'm jealous that there is a MM out there that it's underside looks better than my top side.

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/showcase/files/3/9/6/9/Sharplookingexhaust_723766.jpg

:drool: i think i just spooged in my pants. damn thats sexy.

Muffrauder
05-20-2008, 03:06 PM
So what are you getting at Rich?

quote=Rich_Long;617702]Yep, you did post it up on MCM, Bryan. And someone apparently did delete it.
However when I read it over there, you also said you didn't want to stir things up and that if those who make the call wanted to delete it the could.
I suppose they took your advice.[/quote]

Muffrauder
05-20-2008, 03:10 PM
sure no problem

Sweet!

O's Fan Rich
05-20-2008, 06:27 PM
So what are you getting at Rich?

quote=Rich_Long;617702]Yep, you did post it up on MCM, Bryan. And someone apparently did delete it.
I suppose they took your advice.[/QUOTE]

Just that they did delete it and that in your post you said it would be ok if they did, that's all.
Should I be getting at something else? 'cuz I'm not trying to.

OneBADLsE
05-20-2008, 09:33 PM
I loved the work you did on NavChaps MM!!! Work of art

Krytin
05-21-2008, 02:33 AM
Why? What does this improve?
Nothing really - just that the old ones are getting thin and I don't like any of the local shops.

Marauderjack
05-21-2008, 03:33 AM
Good Luck Bryan!!!!:beer:

I'll talk to several here in SC who would be interested in your exhaust work!!:D

Please PM or email me the phone number again Bryan....new computer and somehow I lost it....."Op Error" I'm sure!!!:shake:

Marauderjack:burnout:

burt ragio
05-21-2008, 03:54 AM
A man with passion and your skill can only rise to the top. Wish you nothing but the best. Maybe someday you can signiture my exaust system.

Muffrauder
05-21-2008, 03:41 PM
no...I wasn't reading anything into it...just asking
:beer:

Just that they did delete it and that in your post you said it would be ok if they did, that's all.
Should I be getting at something else? 'cuz I'm not trying to.[/quote]