PDA

View Full Version : Marauder in my mirror

SideshowBob
06-03-2008, 05:22 PM
Friday 6/30 I made a trip from my home in Vegas to Riverside, CA for my grandson's 2nd birthday. I commented to my son that I saw a number of flashy and even exotic cars on the 240 mile journey, but mine was the only Marauder. Driving home on I-15 Saturday afternoon my exclusivity was broken at 385 miles on the trip odometer when a black MM slid into sight in my rearview mirror. He stayed on my tail for several miles, until some slow movers ahead of us motivated me to to gas on it and sprint around them in the truck lane. Blackie followed me but kept on high-tailin' it when I dropped back into cruise control at 80. If this was anyone on these forums, howdy! Say hello next time you come to Vegas!:burn:

Bobmiddle
06-04-2008, 10:54 AM
Does this mean there is another Bob in Vegas with a MM?
It was not me but I do have a SB in Las Vegas. PM me and maybe we can meet up some time.
My MM is going to be in Ca for a week or two for some paint work. Nothing major after 4 years of being my DD has taken it toll. She is getting all of her rock chips in the front take care of along with new headlights, windshield and rear emblem deleted.