PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Dennis!

Murader03
08-22-2003, 01:50 PM
Talked with Dennis this morning. Had some questions about my chip, and reprogramming for the smaller tires in the back. The speedo will need to be recalibrated for the 235/50's. Also discussed the brake kits, wish I had the cash to spring for them, but it's not to be. Just put new tires on the MM and the wife's van. Ordered the sway bar though, and also the new plugs. Since I ordered my orginial package back in November when the Autolite plugs were part of the stage1 kit. Will be sending my chip back to Dennis for reprogramming to correct speedo.

Drats! Need to win the lottery so I can get the brakes, and the s/c, and all his goodies.......Dream on:bigcry: :sleepy:

Thanks again Dennis!

Marauder57
08-23-2003, 05:22 AM
Saw the brakes first hand on a MM yesterday at Dennis' and the look really good!! I like them alot....that will probably be my next upgrade in a couple months....

fblumberg
09-04-2003, 06:27 PM
want the chip!!!
\talk to me

Murader03
09-04-2003, 10:50 PM
If I lived in Ft Myers, I'd call Dennis, tell him what you want, make an appointment and make a day trip out oi it. I'd be on his doorstep before he was open. Shoot, I have friends in Orange Park I haven't seen in a few years, maybe I'll take a winter vacation and get some work done.

Constable
09-10-2003, 07:47 PM
Don't mean to hijack the thread, but I too would like to thank Dennis. I just got my car back from LaRocca's Performance, where the DR Stage 1 was installed. I am very pleased with the feel of the car. We'll see what she can do in some time-trials at E-Town on Friday night! Thanks Dennis!

Mike M
09-10-2003, 07:48 PM
Let me know what it runs.
Mike

Constable
09-10-2003, 07:56 PM
Look who it is! I'm actually going with my buddy who's bringing his 87 T-Type... he's hoping to break into the 12 sec bracket on the cars first-ever passes down the 1320. I had mentioned your turbo Regal to him (which you had mentioned to me) and his eyes lit up. I think he needs a friend with a Buick.

Don't want to be rude, so I'm going to start another thread on Friday night TT's.