06-13-2008, 04:29 PM
http://info.detnews.com/video/index.cfm?id=1189

quota
06-13-2008, 07:49 PM
Clean and impressive !

JP

Aren Jay
06-14-2008, 09:05 AM
Have you ever seen the Phaeton VW factory. That really is impressive.

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=1837641

I was expecting something more along these lines.

Not the excerps from Terminator 7.

justbob
06-14-2008, 10:37 AM
Looks to me all its missing is a great amount of manual labor in America!!!!!!!
Not to mention the labor of putting up the buildings.

MACFORD88
06-14-2008, 12:21 PM
Looks Awsome

Johns_goat
06-15-2008, 08:49 AM
UAW sucks figures they wouldn't want anything efficient

Taemian
06-15-2008, 10:42 AM
UAW sucks figures they wouldn't want anything efficient

Yeah, God knows you should consider corporation profits before member's employment.:shake:

They are the United Autoworker's union, not the Robotic Assembly Line Maintenance Worker's union.

sailsmen
06-15-2008, 11:16 AM
Communisim is to emply people. Capitalims is to make money which employs people.

If a corporation does not make a profit it cannot employ people.

Unions at a client went on strike when their contract expired. Nat'l came down and insisted on doing things their way. End result the Chapter spilt off and is purchasing benefits from the employer at a lower rate than the Union. The Chapter represents themselves on a collective basis w/the employer. Nat'l would not let them drop the Unions benefit plan. Perhpas Unions look after Unions interest.

BAD MERC
06-15-2008, 01:50 PM
Huh? No habla jibber jabber.......

Taemian
06-15-2008, 06:54 PM
Communisim is to emply people. Capitalims is to make money which employs people.

If a corporation does not make a profit it cannot employ people.

Unions at a client went on strike when their contract expired. Nat'l came down and insisted on doing things their way. End result the Chapter spilt off and is purchasing benefits from the employer at a lower rate than the Union. The Chapter represents themselves on a collective basis w/the employer. Nat'l would not let them drop the Unions benefit plan. Perhpas Unions look after Unions interest.

Exactly. Let's add that certain unions got too big for their britches and screwed future members out of many things...gainful employment being one of them. I'm a proud Teamster, but even my executive board has screwed the pooch for us by not allowing for a procedure to kick out the bad apples. Results were that employers were able to overturn seniority dispatch system to ensure they didn't get stuck with problem members.

Unions (and corporations) are only as good as the people involved.

sailsmen
06-15-2008, 07:09 PM
+1.When any organization only looks out after it's own interest it's demise soon follows.

"No man is an island"