06-19-2008, 03:18 PM
Creative....

but stupid....

finster101
06-19-2008, 04:42 PM
A good chipper and you would never find the weapon. :D

BAD MERC
06-19-2008, 05:14 PM
We also have the stupidest Sheriff's Office apparently. I was talking to a few of my cop buddies about all the cars I get stuck with after their UNLICENSED illegal drivers are arrested. They will no longer arrest them - they get a court summons. Yep - when crime runs rampant, just sweep it under the carpet and excuse it. And I got ARRESTED for open container once.

JMan
06-19-2008, 07:03 PM
And Orlando has the lamest news reporters. Spanish Bayonets are Yucca's. A member of the lily (dracena) family. Palm frond . . . What a freakin' retard!

J

Mike Poore
06-20-2008, 03:45 AM
Interesting ......the 'tard was charged with intent with a deadly weapon; but it got me to wondering what would have happened if the clerk had shot the idiot? Would the deadly weapon then have become a harmless house plant, and the clerk charged?

Ask yourself: how would it have been handled in MY jurisdiction, and what would our state's prosecutor do, under those circumstances?

SID210SA
06-20-2008, 05:42 AM
Interesting ......the 'tard was charged with intent with a deadly weapon; but it got me to wondering what would have happened if the clerk had shot the idiot? Would the deadly weapon then have become a harmless house plant, and the clerk charged?

Ask yourself: how would it have been handled in MY jurisdiction, and what would our state's prosecutor do, under those circumstances?

A famous quote from a famous comedian: "While other states are trying to abolish the Death Penalty, My State is putting in an express lane".

If that happened here and the clerk used a gun, the clerk would be justified.....

We had one here recently where a clerk shot a robery suspect in the head after he jumped in the get a way car that his accomplice was driving....the clerk was cleared..

SILVERSURFER03
06-20-2008, 05:53 AM
Wow A Plant For A Sword...... Thats Funny And Dumb At The Sametime...it Must Be All That Sun Gettin To There Heads

ckadiddle
06-20-2008, 07:21 AM
And Orlando has the lamest news reporters. Spanish Bayonets are Yucca's. A member of the lily (dracena) family. Palm frond . . . What a freakin' retard!

J
Yep, I noticed that also. You can tell that the reporter didn't grow up here.

Mike Poore
06-20-2008, 07:50 AM
....the clerk was cleared..

Now I have another reason to like Texas. :2thumbs: