PDA

View Full Version : We need a Marauder game.

Aren Jay
06-19-2008, 09:40 PM
A car game for PC or various game machines.

Car is a Marauder and you drive or race it, Raod, drag racing, etc... Even just drive it around or do jobs like in the sim games...

Even be a police car in a virtual city. Car chases, tickets etc...

Car would be stock but you would have vendors who would be an upgrade option. Trick out your ride with a Magindat headrest, or Johns Stereo sound system. Get a Godshead, Have a Tune from one of the five or so vendors. Have Zacks place in one city and Lidio's in another with DR having his tune/speed shop. Depends how big the world you make is, could be in one city or a whole country...

Have meets and car shows, drag racing events, picnics the virtual Marauder Ville could be the place this all happens. Maybe have it as an Online MMP continuous environment.

We could use our own cars or have made up cars.

A need for speed or testdrive kind of game or modification of such a game.

Anyone else think it would be a good idea?

ChiTownMaraud3r
06-19-2008, 10:16 PM
Its more realistic to sit and hope for a Marauder to be in a game like Gran Turismo 5, then expect to have a whole game completely developed around it.

I actually 3d modeled a Marauder/CrownVic/GM designed for gta san andreas but never used it...

J D
06-19-2008, 10:50 PM
I like the real thing to be honest, and only rely to games in general to do the stuff I couldn't, most times legally, do in life. But the closest I think I'll ever come to a virtual reality Mercury Marauder is the Albany Washington in GTA IV, in which I could do what I'd never would my MM get in a chase with the law, take it of some jumps and doing flips and spins, and lastly but most gloriously, fireball that mofo into a wall at full throttle.

LVMarauder
06-19-2008, 11:14 PM
There was a rumor the Marauder was in GT 4 but after *extensive* searching I found the internet lied again. There are some drag racing games out there that allow you to mod / create your own skins and specs, thats your best bet.