PDA

View Full Version : A dream?

Aren Jay
06-26-2008, 05:35 PM
So I had this dream, I was going to drive, from Calgary, to Marauderville 8 or something.

Anyway I "invited" Clarkson and crew to join us and do a Marauder show. There was a convoy of 6 or 8 Alberta Marauders and we were to join up with another dozen or so from the BC and West coast USA, then carry on driving to Marauderville 8. We each had one of the host or a Camera / crew guy in our cars, plus gear.

Anyway we get to the Meet, after 4 or so days, Alberta is pretty far away. They do some taping, test driving and film the event plus a road course and some drag events.

John Kuhn is upgraded to a 1965 Marauder and there is a special deal worked out that if Motorhead350, who has finally finished his Chevy pickup, brings his Chevy the hotel guy will let us stay for free if he can add Motorhead350's 65 Chevy pickup to his collection. Plus he has an old 65 Marauder, in need of fixing, which he will give to Motorhead350.

Everything works out well, we are all happy and then Topgear plays their Marauderville Show. Most everyone likes it, except the normal few who grumble and we all get DVD copies that do not work over here.

oh well just a dream.

Dr Caleb
06-27-2008, 01:01 PM
If Jeremy Clarkson was involved, I'd call that a nightmare.

hot-rauder
06-27-2008, 01:06 PM
If Jeremy Clarkson was involved, I'd call that a nightmare.

:banned:

i Love Clarkson and the gang.... i would love to see what they would have done with a marauder. i religiously watch top gear and have been watchin it since TLC played it for one season in the states.

Pops
06-27-2008, 01:13 PM
Glad to hear I am still around! The 65 Marauder is something you never know about. Great dream!

Dr Caleb
06-27-2008, 01:14 PM
:banned:

i Love Clarkson and the gang.... i would love to see what they would have done with a marauder. i religiously watch top gear and have been watchin it since TLC played it for one season in the states.

I love the show too. Saw all (10?) seasons on BBC Canada, and downloaded.

Second best show on TV. Battlestar Galactica is #1.