PDA

View Full Version : Poor Wine or beer, what to do....

Pat
06-28-2008, 04:36 PM
What can you do with poor quality wine or beer? Why you add a mixer of course. A $4-6, 1.5 liter, Merlot tastes so good when mixed with coke that costs a $1.20 a liter. Proportions- suit to taste.

As for a lesser beer, mix with tomato juice, a "red rooster", and that makes a refreshing drink. :banana:

Regards,

sd8683
06-28-2008, 04:54 PM
What can you do with poor quality wine or beer? Why you add a mixer of course. A $4-6, 1.5 liter, Merlot tastes so good when mixed with coke that costs a $1.20 a liter. Proportions- suit to taste.

As for a lesser beer, mix with tomato juice, a "red rooster", and that makes a refreshing drink. :banana:

Regards,

I was lookin forward to throwin back a dozen or so amstel's tonight, but not so much now!!

TOMATO JUICE!!!
EWWW!!
LOL

de minimus
06-28-2008, 05:12 PM
Now, I'm not sure if all of you have access to clamato juice, but clamato and cheap pale ale or lager is a delightful concoction. Called a "clameye".
Can't say I've ever heard of wine mixed with coke....doubt I'd try that.

Black Dynamite
06-28-2008, 05:45 PM
Put a couple olives and a splash of the juice in your pint. Also quite good

RUSTY
06-28-2008, 08:05 PM
I would start with some good quality beer first and when you have a good buzz on you can start drinking the crap beer.

Or if there is nothing else just drink it.

SC Cheesehead
06-28-2008, 08:13 PM
Now, I'm not sure if all of you have access to clamato juice, but clamato and cheap pale ale or lager is a delightful concoction. Called a "clameye".
Can't say I've ever heard of wine mixed with coke....doubt I'd try that.

Wine + 7-Up = Shirley Temple. but that said, a bottle of MD 20/20 and a couple cans of 7-Up will get you through the evening in fine shape.

I would start with some good quality beer first and when you have a good buzz on you can start drinking the crap beer.

Or if there is nothing else just drink it.

^^^^^^My kinda guy!^^^^^^

To paraphrase Will Rogers, "I never met a beer I didn't like.":beer:

SCCH

Rocknthehawk
06-28-2008, 08:43 PM
Wine + 7-Up = Shirley Temple. but that said, a bottle of MD 20/20 and a couple cans of 7-Up will get you through the evening in fine shape.

SCCH

Wouldn't that be a dirty shirley?

Sprite/Ginger Ale/7-UP + Grenadine = shirley temple

Raudermaster
06-28-2008, 08:55 PM
Jägerbomb.

Aren Jay
06-29-2008, 01:05 AM
Beer works as windshield washed fluid with natural anti freeze. Mind you you will reek of bad beer when you get pulled over. But when you blow and it reads you are sober, pass the sobriety test, etc... What are they going to do?

sailsmen
06-29-2008, 06:47 AM
Keep in mind you are what you eat and drink.