PDA

View Full Version : MCM Net DOWN !!!!

Glenn
07-01-2008, 01:45 PM
Curious, MCM net is down. Anyone have any information?

Glenn

STLR FN
07-01-2008, 01:49 PM
Probably won't get too much response about it or sympathy...

Bradley G
07-01-2008, 01:57 PM
I noticed, did you get the same message about if you are the owner of the site, call this Phone #

STLR FN
07-01-2008, 02:05 PM
I noticed, did you get the same message about if you are the owner of the site, call this Phone #
Yeap Yeap...

Hack Goby
07-01-2008, 02:05 PM
Probably won't get too much response about it or sympathy...Hi DJ,Good to see you post.Mike Z. knows his stuff so Im sure it won`t be down long for all those who care.

STLR FN
07-01-2008, 02:09 PM
Hi DJ,Good to see you post.Mike Z. knows his stuff so Im sure it won`t be down long for all those who care.
How ya been Hack? Gettin pretty scary lately at Ford but I'll be OK to stay at DTP.

My comment is basically... well nevermind.

Bluerauder
07-01-2008, 02:11 PM
Oops ... not a power outage. Looks like someone didn't pay the bills. :dunno:

TooManyFords
07-01-2008, 02:11 PM
I told Mike and Dave that they needed to secure a new vBulletin license months ago. Looks like they didn't.

john

Blackened300a
07-01-2008, 03:42 PM
So many men, so little time?

Ms. Denmark
07-01-2008, 06:45 PM
So many men, so little time?So true.:P

Bigdogjim
07-01-2008, 08:10 PM
Keep on topic please!

offroadkarter
07-01-2008, 08:35 PM
This thread will probably be deleted by tomorrow you know

Bigdogjim
07-01-2008, 08:41 PM
This thread will probably be deleted by tomorrow you know
It will not if you all stay on topic!

Motorhead350
07-01-2008, 09:25 PM
I have one word for this discovery...... GOOD! :P

OneBADLsE
07-01-2008, 09:42 PM
Grand opening...grand closing....:P

I'm sorry. I had to. :help:

DOOM
07-01-2008, 10:47 PM
So many men, so little time?

:lol: :drink:

RoyLPita
07-02-2008, 03:42 AM
I guess the bill was not paid since it has been down on the 1st? :dunno:

TooManyFords
07-02-2008, 04:44 AM
I just know I'm going to get blamed for this....

:alone:

Haggis
07-02-2008, 04:55 AM
I just know I'm going to get blamed for this....

:alone:

But, of course, who else is there to blame.

Stranger in the Black Sedan
07-02-2008, 05:10 AM
What is MCM net?

fastblackmerc
07-02-2008, 05:32 AM
Curious, MCM net is down. Anyone have any information?

Glenn

It's actually MCM.com

magindat
07-02-2008, 06:06 AM

I'm so proud. You bring a tear to my eye!!!

Zack
07-02-2008, 06:54 AM

I think he' selling Bread again, and it will be a gift in the welcome bags of SSHS8.

:rofl:

O's Fan Rich
07-02-2008, 08:33 AM
I think he' selling Bread again, and it will be a gift in the welcome bags of SSHS8.

:rofl:

And? What's funny about someone selling bread?
As I recall, he was very successful in the Food sales industry.
As far as Grand Muffler, least Todd had the guts to try another venture, put his ass and cash out there. That's a heck of a lot more than can be said about 3/4 of the people on this board and in this World. I can be included in that, as all I'm doing is working in the business my Father started in 1973, putting EVERYTHING he had and has on the line in order to try to become successful and employing many now and in the past.

Lets see you mockers go out and do that. No... you'd all rather sit back and make fun of those who are willing to risk it.
STFU about Todd Fisher and Grand Muffler. It's done and overwith. Be satisfied with that, cowards.

fastblackmerc
07-02-2008, 08:59 AM
And? What's funny about someone selling bread?
As I recall, he was very successful in the Food sales industry.
As far as Grand Muffler, least Todd had the guts to try another venture, put his ass and cash out there. That's a heck of a lot more than can be said about 3/4 of the people on this board and in this World. I can be included in that, as all I'm doing is working in the business my Father started in 1973, putting EVERYTHING he had and has on the line in order to try to become successful and employing many now and in the past.

Lets see you mockers go out and do that. No... you'd all rather sit back and make fun of those who are willing to risk it.
STFU about Todd Fisher and Grand Muffler. It's done and overwith. Be satisfied with that, cowards.
Well said Rich!

Mike Poore
07-02-2008, 09:04 AM
Thank you, Rich.

Let's not delight in the misfortune(s) of others. It's not why this group of friends gathers, and shares our lives with one another. No matter what happens or has happened to Mr. Fisher's business enterprise, it's his bed, he made it, and there he will sleep.

For any member of this site to openly express delight that someone who we called a friend in the past, and is suffering a business failure, I find totally inappropriate.

I acknowledge that Todd has attacked many of us, and said hurtful things about many of us. In my and Barbara's case we chose to consider the source/reason and not respond in any way. Sure it hurts; but when someone sends hate in your direction they have chosen to take that burden upon themselves for all to see; when you pick it up and hurl it back, you have become an equal, for all to see as well.

It's a forum policy on MM.net that we don't make personal attacks. It's as it should be, and will remain.

Dennis Reinhart
07-02-2008, 09:09 AM
Right now small buisness are haveing a very hard time, repair shops are slow dealers are slow, the price of gas is effecting every thing a gallon of milk is 5.00, MCM will recoup they have just had a over site, I am not a member there, but I wish them no harm and hope they get this fixed and back on line, it took me two weeks to get my web site fixed.

Glenn
07-02-2008, 09:11 AM
I'm sorry I started this thread with a simple question of what happened to MCM. I post there regularly and enjoy the site. This was not suppose to be a bash MCM or anyone else. I consider Todd a friend and he was the one who got me started modding my MM at Team Ford. I would not be where I am with the MM without his help.

I started this thread and I would like it closed ASAP.

Thanks,

Glenn

Haggis
07-02-2008, 09:13 AM
Well from one sheep-innard-eating person to another....

Poor, poor Todd he has my sympathy. Yea right.....

ps.

Rich you know where I'm coming from.

merc
07-02-2008, 09:16 AM
Well from one sheep-innard-eating person to another....

Poor, poor Todd he has my sympathy. Yea right.....

You eat Sheep Haggis? :alone: Does you wife know about that?

Haggis
07-02-2008, 09:19 AM
You eat Sheep Haggis? :alone: Does you wife know about that?

Is that Sheep or *****?

jimlam56
07-02-2008, 09:49 AM
I'm sorry I started this thread with a simple question of what happened to MCM. I post there regularly and enjoy the site. This was not suppose to be a bash MCM or anyone else. I consider Todd a friend and he was the one who got me started modding my MM at Team Ford. I would not be where I am with the MM without his help.

Thanks,

Glenn
I agree Glenn. Some people just need a good excuse to be jerks, and some don't even need an excuse...

MERCMAN
07-02-2008, 10:02 AM

Thanks,

Glenn

DONE to the archives with ye

Bigdogjim
07-02-2008, 07:35 PM
It is shame it came to this, I am confused as to why grown men can not get along?

Oh wait some will tell me "it's the internet", get a life.