PDA

View Full Version : Checks in the mail....

Pat
07-01-2008, 05:21 PM
Today I received notification that my stimulus check will be in the mail in a few days. Gee, I can't take too much stimuli at my age. I'll be 69 tomorrow.

I vowed not to spend it on anything from China, Mexico, India, Bangladesh, Egypt, Japan, Korea, Brazil, Indonesia, OPEC or any other of our one way trading partners. My next door neighbor said "then what can you spend it on "?

Duh, parts for my Marauder of course.

JMan
07-02-2008, 04:04 AM
Today I received notification that my stimulus check will be in the mail in a few days. Gee, I can't take too much stimuli at my age. I'll be 69 tomorrow.

Pat,
Happy Birthday and many, many more happy and healthy ones (Stimuli not withstanding). Have some Kibbie for dinner!

Best wishes,

JMan

Mike Poore
07-02-2008, 04:43 AM
You know what's amazing part? Typical of government waste, those little reminders that we are gonna get a check cost, what, nearly a billion dollars? Really, it's an outrage, considering they could have simply sent the checks in the same mailing. It's like the time NASA spent a fortune designing a pen that would write upside down, or whatever, in weightless space, while the Russians simply used a pencil. :mad2:

I want, no, demand, term limits. When are "we the people" of this republic going to rescue ourselves from the tyranny of the congress and the judiciary?

SID210SA
07-02-2008, 06:12 AM
Happy Bday Pat!!! I put mine in to my MV6 savings account

Bluerauder
07-02-2008, 07:31 AM
Today I received notification that my stimulus check will be in the mail in a few days.

I'm not holding my breath for mine. :rolleyes:

rayjay
07-02-2008, 08:07 AM
Happy Birthday Pat. Yea still waiting on mine too. Wish I'd known it would be delayed because of the way I paid for my e file. :shake: I hate to do it, but mines most likely earmarked for heating oil.

jgc61sr2002
07-02-2008, 05:29 PM
Pat - Happy Birthday :D:party::woohoo::birthday::ca ke::beer: