PDA

View Full Version : For all my American friends

Taemian
07-02-2008, 07:31 PM
I know your Independance Day is fast approaching, so I thought I'd send this out.

Thank you for your country's friendship and sacrifice over the years. I've personally served with both American soldiers and law enforcement, and have been proud to have done so. While I do understand that this isn't Memorial Day, or even Veteran's Day, your country still exists because of the nature of your warrior class.

All politics and ethos based problems put aside for a moment, "the American dream" is a phrase that is universally known and that says so much to the whole world.

Congratulations on another year!

Blk Mamba
07-02-2008, 07:43 PM
Thank You for your words of praise, and your friendship.

knine
07-02-2008, 09:14 PM
Send me her (from pic below), we'll call it even. :lol:

teamrope
07-02-2008, 10:41 PM
Thank you my Canadian brother. :beer:

bigbillybbs
07-02-2008, 10:44 PM
"Ill drink to that!" :beer:

Bluerauder
07-03-2008, 07:01 AM
I know your Independance Day is fast approaching, so I thought I'd send this .... Congratulations on another year!
232 years and still going Strong. Thanks for the observations and the sentiment. :up:

:flag: Long May It Wave :flag:

jonroe
07-03-2008, 07:04 AM
Thank you for the kind words from our greatest friend to the north!

Jon

RUSTY
07-03-2008, 07:19 AM
A big THANKYOU! to our friends to the south.

Bigdogjim
07-03-2008, 07:39 AM
Thnaks and stop by for some cake and ice cream :flag: :up:

ckadiddle
07-03-2008, 09:04 AM
Thanks for the thoughts. I would also like to thank all Canadians for not invading us all these years and for being really nice, quiet neighbors.

Dr Caleb
07-03-2008, 09:52 AM
Happy 4th of July guys!

As we say up here, 'keep yer stick on the ice'. (ie: Be well, be happy!)

Local Boy
07-03-2008, 10:05 AM
That's VERY COOL!!!

Right-on, Brutha...

ALOHA

QWK SVT
07-03-2008, 12:01 PM
Thanks for the thoughts. I would also like to thank all Canadians for not invading us all these years and for being really nice, quiet neighbors.

Dude... You live in ORLANDO, and have not noticed the quiet Canadian invasion? First, we start by setting up sleeper cells... These are small groups of our elderly, who migrate to your state and actually sleep, all day long. Then, as the cold winter sets upon us, we send in the waves of youth, to undermine your local economy, spending every cent they have at you amusement parks and beachside bars and eateries... Florida, the 11th Province ;)

Seriously, despite political differences, one would have to be a fool up here, to not realize the positive impact the US has had on our safety, economy, culture, etc (list goes on, and on)...

Taemian
07-03-2008, 12:20 PM
I love this board.....sniffle sniffle.....

Dr Caleb
07-03-2008, 01:11 PM
Send me her (from pic below), we'll call it even. :lol:

Oddly enough, the Innuin have no word for 'hottie'. ;)

But I do know where to find some of those. Good to have one or two for the long winter night.

RF Overlord
07-03-2008, 01:15 PM
To Taemian and his fellow Canadians (et Canadiennes):

Thanks for your kind words.

Many times we forget we live in one of the greatest countries in the world and it's nice to hear something positive once in a while to remind us. Hopefully we aren't ALL "Ugly Americans" in the eyes of our neighbours.

OneBADLsE
07-03-2008, 01:22 PM
Thank you for your kind words brother. It really made my day to hear such wonderful praise for our great nation. We've survived one more year.

Keep the dream alive! God Bless america, and most importantly, God bless you.