PDA

View Full Version : Big Dog Passin' Through

Bluerauder
07-09-2008, 05:35 PM
Got a surprise call this afternoon from BigDogJim. He was passing through the area on his way south on I-95. Was able to meet up with him for a mini-MM.Net meeting and share a couple of :beer: before he hit the road. Even got to sneak out of work a little early too. :D

Thanks, Jim. Have a safe trip enroute to SC ! :up:

Tom Doan
07-10-2008, 05:18 AM
We could have roasted a pig!

Mike Poore
07-10-2008, 05:37 AM
He was driving a big mutha bus? :eek:

SC Cheesehead
07-10-2008, 09:12 AM
Got a surprise call this afternoon from BigDogJim. He was passing through the area on his way south on I-95. Was able to meet up with him for a mini-MM.Net meeting and share a couple of :beer: before he hit the road. Even got to sneak out of work a little early too. :D

Thanks, Jim. Have a safe trip enroute to SC ! :up:

Hey, where's he going to in SC?

Bluerauder
07-10-2008, 10:14 AM
Hey, where's he going to in SC?
Charleston, SC

He was driving a big mutha bus? :eek:
'95 Ford F150 Mark III conversion (Red).

Ms. Denmark
07-10-2008, 12:50 PM
Hey Charlie, I'll be passing by on 95 tomorrow on my way to Washington. On second thought, you're on the far side. Won't be going that far! Hope you and Jim remembered to recite the MM.net pledge, sing the MM theme song, and give the secret MM toast. Otherwise it was'nt an official meet and the rest of us will have no choice but to rule you out of order.:P :)

Bluerauder
07-10-2008, 02:00 PM
Hey Charlie, I'll be passing by on 95 tomorrow on my way to Washington. On second thought, you're on the far side. Won't be going that far! Hope you and Jim remembered to recite the MM.net pledge, sing the MM theme song, and give the secret MM toast. Otherwise it was'nt an official meet and the rest of us will have no choice but to rule you out of order.:P :)

I have been on the FAR SIDE for a long time. I miss Gahan Wilson's cartoons.

Pledge, Song ... That reminds me .... your CAM initiation is scheduled for August !! :P

As for the Marauder Toast ... I wrote it back in 2004 ..... >>> http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?t=14199&highlight=marauder+toast

Who is Logan?? I'll never tell. ;)