PDA

View Full Version : I need some help!!!!!!!!!!

Marauder24
07-10-2008, 02:27 PM
my cigarette shocket stop working inside the armrest and i checked all the fuses. But i can't seem to find out why its not working anymore. Is there a seperate fuse for that cigarette shocket. thanks alot.

CRUZTAKER
07-10-2008, 02:29 PM
The ciggarette lighter in my armrest has never worked.

Ken
07-10-2008, 02:42 PM
You do mean the power supply, not as a cigarette lighter? right?

Lighter doesn't fit. Tried it earlier today, while cleaning out console.

Phone charger does work though.

Ken

CRUZTAKER
07-10-2008, 02:51 PM
Ohhh...that's what he meant...:D

Not sure what fuse that is on...too far to walk in wet cloths.
Still chillin...or should I say warmin'?
It's 94 in the round today.;)

ctrlraven
07-10-2008, 03:11 PM
It's called the Auxiliary Power Point. Fuse for it is not listed in the manual. Cigar Lighter is Fuse #25 (15amp) which is located on the top row 3rd one in from the left (25amp fuse is first, then 10amp then 15amp) if you look at the fuse box horizontally of the fuse panel located under the driver's side dash.

From the manual
The auxiliary power point is located in the floor console storage bin.
Do not plug optional electrical accessories into the cigarette lighter. Use the power point.
Do not use the power point for operation the cigarette lighter element.

Marauder24
07-10-2008, 04:37 PM
It's called the Auxiliary Power Point. Fuse for it is not listed in the manual. Cigar Lighter is Fuse #25 (15amp) which is located on the top row 3rd one in from the left (25amp fuse is first, then 10amp then 15amp) if you look at the fuse box horizontally of the fuse panel located under the driver's side dash.

I found that fuse with no problem, but the fuse is not burned out. So I'm still not sure why it's not giving me any power.

offroadkarter
07-10-2008, 06:39 PM
I found that fuse with no problem, but the fuse is not burned out. So I'm still not sure why it's not giving me any power.

Something with the socket itself might be broken or loose? :confused:

justbob
07-10-2008, 07:20 PM
There's a power point in there? Wow 4 yrs and still learning! However my compartment is a very scary place with lots of stuff that i do't even remeber putting in there. I try not to look in there....Ever......

JAYSILVER04
07-10-2008, 07:57 PM
my cigarette shocket stop working inside the armrest and i checked all the fuses. But i can't seem to find out why its not working anymore. Is there a seperate fuse for that cigarette shocket. thanks alot.

I thought mine was broken too until i discovered there was a dime in it!! It fits perfectly and was a biotch to get out! once i did get it out, I felt pretty stupid!!

TiTo35
07-10-2008, 07:59 PM
I thought mine was broken too until i discovered there was a dime in it!! It fits perfectly and was a biotch to get out! once i did get it out, I felt pretty stupid!!

You dont have the cap to cover it?

JAYSILVER04
07-10-2008, 08:07 PM
You dont have the cap to cover it?

yeah, but the last time i used it i didn't cap it.

ctrlraven
07-11-2008, 06:21 AM

A hole in one shot? lol

SID210SA
07-11-2008, 07:43 AM
Try pulling out the whole interior of the storage....it comes out as one piece....takes a little wiggling but it pops right out.....and check the connection

Marauder24
07-11-2008, 09:16 AM

I had that same sitaution. I got the dime out and it worked fine. But it just stop working after two months.

magindat
07-11-2008, 09:35 AM
Try pulling out the whole interior of the storage....it comes out as one piece....takes a little wiggling but it pops right out.....and check the connection

Ding ding ding, we have a winner. The console storage bin lifts straight up. Pull up by the latch and the back of the rest. There will be a keyed plug that goes to the port.