PDA

View Full Version : My kinda preacher

Motorhead350
07-10-2008, 10:39 PM
EDIT: I had to remove this because I think it would offend some people. If you wish to see someone bashing television PM me.

Da Dark Jedi
07-11-2008, 12:29 AM
This is not a man of the cloth! He uses the Lord's name in vain, he also swears. The english language is full of words that any educated person can use to get his point across. So does your man of the cloth use the lord's name in vain? Does he swear? He must if this guy is "your kind of preacher"!

Motorhead350
07-11-2008, 12:55 AM
He says how tv is fake. I think he's just trying to get your attention... but I am going to have to remove this because I fear it might offend some people and you are the first to reply and you are offended, I am sorry.

Da Dark Jedi
07-11-2008, 01:13 AM
Dude, you're in school any of you professors will tell you that the words you use in a public arena has to be chosen with proper care or you will be reduce to fool. You're in Chicago and I hope you saw the media and how two preachers were BLASTED for what was said in church. So when you say "My kind of preacher" some like myself has to wonder.

Motorhead350
07-11-2008, 01:25 AM
Actually I pay no attention to current events, so I really have no idea what event you are speaking of. I know that some preachers get in trouble from time to time for what they choose to say. I don't go to church anymore, but I went to Catholic school until I was 18, (De La Salle and it wasn't my choice!) so I had my share of preaching and was happy to get out.

I was not the one in the video and like I said I just posted it because the guy was bashing tv and saying how fake everything is, that is all I wanted observed, but it would be hard for some not to be religiously offended so I took it off. I can handle hearing stuff bashed, even stuff I love and support as long as it has reasoning. The guy saying if you want truth look at yourselves instead of watching tv and coping it, having heros always win... exc.

I think this is becoming a religious thread and it should be locked. Sorry to accidently start trouble especially Dark Jedi, looks like I will never be off his grudge list.

Haggis
07-11-2008, 03:37 AM
Dom, don't worry if it offends some people. Some people are not happy unless they have something to B!tch about.

Besides, IMO, all preachers are hypocrites.

Motorhead350
07-11-2008, 12:36 PM
I would put it back, but it can fall into the religious threads violation and there really arent that many rules here, the two that we have I should follow. I'll send you the link Gordon, you tell me if it "bad."

Haggis
07-12-2008, 07:45 PM
Dom, I can not open Youtube videos at home and they are blocked at work.

Taemian
07-12-2008, 09:59 PM
Dom, don't worry if it offends some people. Some people are not happy unless they have something to B!tch about.

Besides, IMO, all preachers are hypocrites.

Yeah, and that Mother Theresa chick was a real #$%^&.

Guess the person who isn't happy unless they can ***** about something is you.

Just thought I'd mention the irony of your post.

TAKEDOWN
07-12-2008, 10:02 PM
Oh boy...here we go again!

justbob
07-12-2008, 10:56 PM
What hatred today. Some hugs are in order. but not from me.....

Taemian
07-12-2008, 11:02 PM
What hatred today. Some hugs are in order. but not from me.....

No hatred here, it's all about the love, baby!:)

It's just the irony of his post reminded me of a bumper sticker that read:

" Peace Now....OR ELSE! "

Haggis
07-14-2008, 06:30 AM
Yeah, and that Mother Theresa chick was a real #$%^&.

Guess the person who isn't happy unless they can ***** about something is you.

Just thought I'd mention the irony of your post.

Oh, go cry in your bowl of Cherrios.

...and...

It's; "Peace through superior firepower"

justbob
07-14-2008, 04:14 PM

UUUmmm. check your avatar.:rofl: