PDA

View Full Version : Dream Cruise anyone?

Motorhead350
07-14-2008, 12:21 AM
I'm going to Detroit for The Dream Cruise on Aug 15th and having fun all day the 16th. Now is anyone from here going? I will be driving my 65 Chevy if the engine is fine by then and will need to know if anyone is there incase I break down, no joke. So anyone going? Anyone going to be at The Burger King? I would go with The Motor City Marauders, but it's just more fun with an older vehicle...

Hack Goby
07-14-2008, 04:17 AM
This will be the first year since 2002 that I will not be going.It`s the greatest one day car event in the world but after six years of good fun and good people I will be taking this year off.Have fun Dom.

Da Dark Jedi
07-14-2008, 07:00 AM
I'm going to Detroit for The Dream Cruise on Aug 15th and having fun all day the 16th. Now is anyone from here going? I will be driving my 65 Chevy if the engine is fine by then and will need to know if anyone is there incase I break down, no joke. So anyone going? Anyone going to be at The Burger King? I would go with The Motor City Marauders, but it's just more fun with an older vehicle...

I'd be surprised if The Motor City Marauders let YOU in the BK lot :eek:, thats their STOMPING ground. You're not liked by them AT ALL :flamer:!

TAKEDOWN
07-14-2008, 11:39 AM
Oh boy...here we go!

Motorhead350
07-14-2008, 11:44 AM
I'd be surprised if The Motor City Marauders let YOU in the BK lot :eek:, thats their STOMPING ground. You're not liked by them AT ALL :flamer:!

ya I know haha. I went there last year as a customer of Burger King so there wasn't a thing they could do. Not to mention I brought the K5. I might have the 65 Chevy this year, but we'll see if I can get it together in time.

Breadfan
07-14-2008, 12:08 PM
Why stir trouble? Go have a good time, the '65 Chevy sounds like a cool truck to cruise in, take the truck, the smiles, and your favorite cruising music, just leave the flamethrowers and any bad intent at home!

Motorhead350
07-14-2008, 12:21 PM
Why stir trouble? Go have a good time, the '65 Chevy sounds like a cool truck to cruise in, take the truck, the smiles, and your favorite cruising music, just leave the flamethrowers and any bad intent at home!

It's the last year they might be around and there are a handful of people I can talk to, others just pretend that I do no exist. I always bring a few buddys to get some burgers at the place so in a weird way I am fooling around, but on other sinces I am just a customer. If they would loose the grudge I think we could all be a happy family, but like someone before a divorce... all they ever want to talk about is the negative.

I wanted to talk about The Dream Cruise, not The Motor City boys, but ehh whatever.

Anyone going to this thing or is it just me?

Aren Jay
07-14-2008, 12:29 PM
If you do go take your Marauder and a MM.net banner.

justbob
07-14-2008, 03:22 PM
I'll be on a hole different cruise that week. BAHAMAS!!!!!! Think i should cancel and come with Dom? Sounds like it could get interesting.

OO91
07-14-2008, 04:38 PM
I got a parking spot at BK, theres not many other MMs this year (so far).

On a side note:
This mm.net versus mcm thing is really hard for newbies like me that dont have anything to do with what happend in the past. Hope I dont get banned for saying that. Cant we all just get along?

Motorhead350
07-14-2008, 06:10 PM
Hope I dont get banned for saying that. Cant we all just get along?

Believe me I would love the same, but if I brought an banner that is really asking for it and I wouldn't do that. I really doubt I will bring The Marauder, it's the 65 Chevy I want!

Bob this is much better than a Boat Cruise.... from what I heard. I have never been on a Boat Cruise so I wouldn't know, but I would take Cars over Boats anyday!

offroadkarter
07-14-2008, 06:49 PM
but I would take Cars over Boats anyday!

But the marauder is a boat, so technically you chose both :P

I never saw what this 65 chevy looked like, wheres the pics?

Motorhead350
07-14-2008, 06:52 PM
But the marauder is a boat, so technically you chose both :P

I never saw what this 65 chevy looked like, wheres the pics?

You know everyone wants to see it and right now it is out of my position. I'll have it back in about a week and find someone who knows how to post pictures.

justbob
07-14-2008, 07:01 PM
Did you get the interior done? And by the way the wifey's making go.

Bluerauder
07-14-2008, 07:25 PM
Bob this is much better than a Boat Cruise.... from what I heard. I have never been on a Boat Cruise so I wouldn't know, but I would take Cars over Boats anyday!
So, you aren't counting the Potomac River Cruise at MV5? ;)

Motorhead350
07-14-2008, 07:26 PM
So, you aren't counting the Potomac River Cruise at MV5? ;)

Well someone got more sleep than me today!

Aren Jay
07-14-2008, 08:14 PM
Maybe Motorhead350 should go to the Bahamas too.

The MCM guys might even spring for a ticket.
(oneway)

Motorhead350
07-15-2008, 12:55 AM
Maybe Motorhead350 should go to the Bahamas too.

The MCM guys might even spring for a ticket.
(oneway)

haha they wouldn't want me there and they can't send me to hell either because I'd take over. muuuuhahaha!