PDA

View Full Version : Argh! Fats Smash!

the fat bastid
08-29-2003, 03:43 PM
some of you may know my ordeal with losing 3 sets of stem caps on my honda. (2 sets of silver skulls, one of silver bullets). so when i got my mm the first thing i bought was 'anti-theft' stem caps from http://www.spin-caps.com/

i just got home and notice somone stole 3 of my anti-theft stem caps...

i think it happened outside work, wish i could catch them...i'm so pissed off right now...

why punk kids no leave fats alone? ARGHHH!!!

UncleLar
08-29-2003, 04:03 PM
Wire up an old Model T Ford coil to them Fats,you'll hear them scream inside your workplace.

Bowman9
08-29-2003, 04:15 PM
fat bastid,

That totally sucks b@lls.
Maybe it's someone you work with that has been stealing them.

I would get some cheap ones and paint them silver, till the crime wave is over or till you break the little bastards neck.

Later,
Bowman9

Petrograde
08-29-2003, 04:17 PM
hehehe <evil grin> Uncle Lar you are a man after my own heart! I've thought about doing that myself, but I'm sure I'd end up shockinf the hell out of myself!

Constable
08-29-2003, 04:24 PM
That totally sucks b@lls
Bowman, it's just too easy to tell you're in our age group.

Fat - Sorry to hear about your caps, but I am laughing pretty hard. I can picture you throwing a fit in some parking lot somewhere.

Bigdogjim
08-29-2003, 04:29 PM
Hey Fat I checked the link and found this on thier web site:

Patented locking mechanism and key prevent Spin-CapsŪ from being unscrewed by hand. Once installed they spin freely and cannot be removed without the key. No more air being let out of your tires by the neighborhood kids and/or stolen caps.

Seams it does not work?

I would ask for my money back???

Marauder57
08-29-2003, 04:56 PM
What are they doing with them...selling em for crack??

Stupid kids....

:mad2:

JET
08-29-2003, 05:02 PM
"so when i got my mm the first thing i bought was 'anti-theft' stem caps from http://www.spin-caps.com/"

ANTI-THEFT?

the fat bastid
08-29-2003, 05:40 PM
oh, the irony isnt lost on me....or maybe it is...i dont know acutally.
all i know is that 3/4th of my only mod was stolen. :mad2: ARGH!

cyclone03
08-29-2003, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by the fat bastid
all i know is that 3/4th of my only mod was stolen. :mad2: ARGH!

ROTFLMAO.

RCSignals
08-29-2003, 08:37 PM
Well see "anti-theft stem caps" You gave them a challenge

Didn't you say you work for the Police Department?

As Big Dog says, I think a call to the company that made them is in order.

the fat bastid
08-30-2003, 11:37 AM
me? pd? na.

i did contact the company and they are acutally sending me another set! woot!
good by them!

faith in humanity...rising...

martyo
08-30-2003, 04:07 PM
Now you know how I felt when the bums stole my dice valve stems!!! If we catch 'em we should string 'em up by their .....

RF Overlord
08-30-2003, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by martyo
If we catch 'em we should string 'em up by their .....

Drive-Shafts?

Ball-Joints?

jgc61sr2002
08-30-2003, 04:59 PM
RF - Very good.:cool:

martyo
08-30-2003, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by jgc61sr2002
RF - Very good.:cool:

Yeah, we keep him around for his um, uh wit. Yeah that's it, his wit!!!!

RCSignals
08-31-2003, 01:55 AM
Originally posted by martyo
If we catch 'em we should string 'em up by their .....

Valve stem caps

Jay Stark
08-31-2003, 05:50 AM
Originally posted by Marauder57
What are they doing with them...selling em for crack??

Stupid kids....

The either use them as trophies or crowns in their teeth.

:mad2:

SouLRioT
09-01-2003, 05:09 PM
FYI I have caps like them, and the best thing to do is to look for someone else with those kind of caps and they would have been able to take them with their key. Hate to think of it, but that is another thing.

troopcar
09-03-2003, 08:03 AM
Fat -
The Spin-Caps site does say "100% Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed." And they probably would NOT be interested in publishing your "testimonial."

Interestingly, one of their testimonial writers wrote "I was ready to automatically order another similar set as a back up." If he had confidence in the product that he had already purchased, why would he need a back up?:confused:

troopcar

metroplex
09-05-2003, 07:11 PM
I know this doesn't really help, but this is why I stick with cheap looking steel wheels. They look ugly and no one wants them. I don't care how they look because I'm driving the car 99% of the time and can't exactly see my wheels while driving.

If I destroy a wheel I can get a replacement at dirt cheap prices.

the fat bastid
09-09-2003, 03:54 PM
update: so i came home from work for lunch. went inside, started chowing down. i heard the unmistakeable sound of rubber on the street..a bike braking hard. i heard this alot...odd. so i checked the window and there is some kid riding his bike. ok, whatever, there are lots of kids playing around here but i keep an eye on him. he circles in front of my car. then rides in between my car and the wall in front of my house..around 6 inches of clerance. now thats odd. he checks around, cases the joint and sure enough bends down and tries to steal the last cap. i fly outta the house faster then superman trying to turn back time. i chase him up the street spewing profanitys. yadda yadda yadda, i got $12 from his mom instead of the caps back but thats ok since klm sent me another set. rock on! rock on and become the president!

metroplex
09-09-2003, 05:20 PM
If you were in Texas, there'd probably be some law requiring you to shoot this fellow on sight since a man should never mess with another man's automobile.

Bowman9
09-09-2003, 06:03 PM
Now that you caught the little bastard you should tell his parents and make him mow your lawn, or some other manual task.

Later,
Bowman9

gja
09-09-2003, 06:55 PM
This is why man invented the 'saltpeter' shotgun load.
I would have laced his rear-end with 2 barrels worth of it and sent him home to explain the lovely new 'welt design' skin ornamentation to his parents. Than let his old-man beat the tar off his a$$ for being a little jacka$$.

Long Live #3
09-09-2003, 07:05 PM
My friend had two valve stem caps stolen from his dad's MM. Strangely enough, they're only being stolen from the left rear. Both him and his dad are really :confused: as to why it's only the left rear and not all of the tires.