PDA

View Full Version : Check this out....

SHERIFF
07-28-2008, 03:14 PM
Check this out....

....it goes against everything law enforcement agencies teach the public nowadays. :mad2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntyQVy3yWIM

offroadkarter
07-28-2008, 03:21 PM
Wow, thats absolutely absurd.

Mike Poore
07-28-2008, 04:11 PM
The cops conducted themselves correctly. The prosecuter and an out of control judiciary however, did not. Both are elected offices, and come election time, both should be thrown out of office. :mad2:

Hacklemerc
07-28-2008, 04:43 PM
but unfortunately they won't because the publics memory is exceptionally short.

justbob
07-28-2008, 05:23 PM
Unreal, if that was my mother i would have deffinately went to jail quicker than her!!!

Bluerauder
07-28-2008, 05:52 PM
10 days in Jail and one year probation. :bs: This case should have never made it to trial. More proof that the system is broken and common sense is in short supply. I suspect that the defense attorney didn't graduate in the top half of his class either. :rolleyes: Oh 'scuse me ... his or her class to be completely politically correct. :P

How was justice served in this case? :dunno:

SHERIFF
07-28-2008, 07:23 PM
How was justice served in this case? :dunno:

It wasn't. The lady did exactly what the police tell people to do.

You're damned if you do, and damned if you don't. :mad2:

SHERIFF
07-28-2008, 07:36 PM
This is directly from Georgia law enforcement officers....

"Investigators want to remind women if they feel uncomfortable about being pulled over, they can just put on their blinker, then pull into a well lighted area."

http://www.11alive.com/news/article_news.aspx?storyid=1116 42

dreydin
07-30-2008, 12:56 PM
/tag for the vid

BAD MERC
07-30-2008, 03:30 PM
You have got to be kidding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!! They also tell you to call 911 if you're unsure.

gja
07-30-2008, 04:41 PM
Were she part of my family, I would make it my life's work to destroy them in any way possible. All involved are guilty of grievous and heinous crimes. This "we do what we want because we are -the system- has GOT to end. There needs to be accountability for actions.

That creep who calls himself a cop needs to learn to control his emotions. If he were in the armed forces, and serving out in country he would end up DEAD, and likely cause others in his unit to die for his lack of control.

I hope his mother/grandmother/elderly aunt gets pulled over and TASERED then thrown in the lockup for similar nonsense, then he will know the pain and feeling of being wronged in such a blatant manner.

God will get them in the end. They will end up standing before the man and accounting for their actions, in either this life or after.

There is no honor in what they have done, only shame and disgrace.
They have done nothing but further damage the already tenuous and fragile relationship America has with police and the justice system.

Congratulations, cretins. You are worse than criminals that are at least honest and up-front about what they do.

And Mike, if you think the shield-toting jackass was conducting himself well, you need to lay off the recreational drugs, pal.

SHERIFF
07-30-2008, 07:37 PM
The cops conducted themselves correctly. The prosecuter and an out of control judiciary however, did not. Both are elected offices, and come election time, both should be thrown out of office. :mad2:

Got to disagree. As soon as she put on her emergency flashers, the rookie should have known it was a frightened female most likely. As soon as she saw that a marked patrol car was also now present and she stopped, he should have known what was going through her mind. And if all else had melted down and failed in his brain cells, as soon as he walked up to the car he should have seen it was a frightened female. But yes, the courts and judge dropped the ball on this one too. It's a 50/50 cluster-fug between the cop and the courts when spreading fault around. This is a 70 year old woman who went to jail for 10 days..... for doing exactly what the POLICE tell people to do nowadays!

Vortex
07-31-2008, 09:27 AM
From the video it seems to me the police were unaware of the information regarding women driving with flashers on to a populated area and overreacted when approaching the car. I know approaching cars at night is hazardous but it should have become quickly clear what this situation was to the officer. All that said, the DA is an idiot for prosecuting this.

Egon Spengler
07-31-2008, 09:45 AM
yahoo power trip weenies just looking for an excuse to pull out their gun... I hate cops like that... make the good ones look bad

KillJoy
07-31-2008, 09:58 AM
The cops conducted themselves correctly.

Uhhh... you DID watch the video... right???

:eek:

Would you feel the same if it was your wife in that car?

:dunno:

KillJoy

Motorhead350
07-31-2008, 10:28 AM
Alright where is my N.W.A. CD?

Vortech347
08-01-2008, 01:44 PM
Oh man..... thoes officers were *******S!!!

I normally always side with the PD's but wow....

DEFYANT
08-01-2008, 04:59 PM
Before we all pile on the cops, remember there is more to this than is on the video. Some of my worst customers have been women and the elderly. Sure, she is sweet as apple pie on the video, but who knows what was not shown.

Remember Rodney King? The media only showed the bad parts, not the whole video.

What if I told you a few weeks ago "I tazed a fiftysomthing yr old woman" and left it like that. Then added later "she pulled a knife on me". Oh... the picture becomes clearer.