PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have a Carfax Acct. for help?

Marauderman
07-28-2008, 04:38 PM
Hey--in need of a carfax report--don't have one myself--was wondering if someone has one and was willing to check on something for me?--if you can and are willing--just PM me and I will give you the details--Thanks--Tom

EDIT: I mispelled the titled word in my discription--wasn't able to edit correction in the title itself---BUT------but its now correct here>--Need CARFAX HELP----thank you Brian

Marauderman
07-29-2008, 08:24 AM
Hey--in need of a carfax report--don't have one myself--was wondering if someone has one and was willing to check on something for me?--if you can and are willing--just PM me and I will give you the details--Thanks--Tom

:bump::bump:

Stranger in the Black Sedan
07-29-2008, 08:41 AM
I owned a car that had several extensive accident repairs, some that occurred before I bought the car and I didn't know about them ahead of time, and carfax never showed any damage. A lot of the shops collaborate w/ insurance companies so the vehicle history stays clean. I assume you mean "car fax" not "car max" report? I wouldn't put much stock in a clean car fax report.

Marauderman
07-29-2008, 08:46 AM
I owned a car that had several extensive accident repairs, some that occurred before I bought the car and I didn't know about them ahead of time, and carfax never showed any damage. A lot of the shops collaborate w/ insurance companies so the vehicle history stays clean. I assume you mean "car fax" not "car max" report? I wouldn't put much stock in a clean car fax report.

Thanks for your reply---and yes --I meant carfax----see my edit above-----in any case--appreciate your points and will take that in account---

RoyLPita
07-29-2008, 09:50 AM
My MM had damage (see my gallery for pics). It also showed nothing on the Carfax about it.

BTW, Tom, Glad to be of help.

Marauderman
07-29-2008, 05:06 PM
BTW, Tom, Glad to be of help.

Apparently I got some behind the scenes help as well--thanks for fix'n the title mispell---Bunny Maybe!! Thanks....Tom

Marauderman
07-30-2008, 03:42 PM

EDIT: I mispelled the titled word in my discription--wasn't able to edit correction in the title itself---BUT------but its now correct here>--Need CARFAX HELP----thank you Brian

:bump::bump::bump::bump::bump: :bump:

Marauderman
08-01-2008, 04:10 PM
:bump::bump::bump::bump::bump: :bump:

Again with feeling--thanks--